choppers over my house wierd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizard

Reaction score
Ok i live in acity in northern fl.I see choppers soime times usuly chasing crooks and such.Today there was one circling my nieghborhood for about 20 minutes door open and a guy haging out with a camera..i only have 2 ladies going out doors and they are well hidden but my buddy a few houses over has one out in the open private fence and all but its pretty big he moved it today after the chopper.What gets me is we live in the city
we stay small, but that chopper was real close went right over our yards 4 to 5 times and was less than 75 foot in the air.should i worry ?????? and why would they be looking in my neighborhood..or am i just paranoid, but that chopper was close!!!!!!!!

More likely just a company mapping the area, an example would be the super close up pictures on goole maps that you see

They fly and take pics of my property then try to sell me aerial views too

If they were that close...did you see if it was LEO?

If it didn't read "Broward County Sherriff" or a Military Chopper...I wouldn't WORRY;) If you saw LEO prints on it...check the news for fugitives...no fugitives...I'd WORRY!!!

Broward County, meaning nothing...it's one of the only counties I know of in FL:)

You should be good bro...they usually do not bust for craplike that. FL is a state that is pretty much decriminalized:tokie:

I wld not worry over this if you only hve 2 plants out there and they are not growing next to a sign that says bust me...:)
But seriously you shld be fine.

it was a jso chopper thats why it so wierd nobody knows of my ladies i'm not really worried now cause i'd alresdy be in jail other wise just got spooked i only live 3 mins from downtown thanks guys

Latest posts

Back