Clean Pee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choking_victim

Reaction score

I know everyone's body is different, and acts differently to different things.

I've been reading the posts on how to pass a piss test, and have gotten all kinds of different way, some confusing some not.
But what works for me is cranberry juice. It doesn't clean your system of THC, but sure as shite helps you piss more. I drink about two bottles a day before the test, and piss like a russian race horse. A b2 vitamin before and you're good to go.
Cranberry juice is used to cure urinary infections as well, so it might have some effect on reducing THC. I'm not too sure. I'd like to hear more about it if anyone would have any information on it. I'm sure we'd all like to know.

Thanks,
-CV-

With all the research ive done, the only thing cranberry juice can do is help your body clean your blood, the only problem is that the average drug test is urine related, so unless cranberry juice will get rid of your bodies fat, its pretty much useless.

i dring ALOT of water before my tests and it always works.....Pee clear-test clear.

Latest posts

Back