clone indoor to outdoor veg&flowr???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefALLday

Reaction score
as anyone raised a nice mother under cfls then create lil girls then once they got some roots and then maybe veg under some cfls for anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks then throw outside for the veg and flower or would it just be flower???? kinda stuck on this one :hubba: and or would it not work due to dramatic difference between god given and edison given ??? or is it strictly outside or inside only??

Welcome chief! Yes, it's called cloning.Do some reading around this great place. The stickies up top are gold mines!!!! It would be vegging, followed by flowering, inside and outside

yeah man, it's a great way to get a head-start, as long as you keep them in 18/6 or 24/7 lighting inside.. nobody grows 'em better than mothernature..eventhough some hydro growers will "beg to differ"..

benny i understand that part , i was asking if anyone has expierence cloning under cfls then throwing them outside after 4 weeks or so of vegging under cfls?? im not sure if im too medicated or you too medicated to ask or answer this ?

thanks turk, i remember reading some or your post coup years back, i appreciate ur knowledge you kicked over my way.. so if you had a clone vegd for a bout a month then threw it outside would it be flowering at that point, or would time period in which i am in now as many daylight hours still be considered veggin ?

chiefALLday said:
benny i understand that part , i was asking if anyone has expierence cloning under cfls then throwing them outside after 4 weeks or so of vegging under cfls?? im not sure if im too medicated or you too medicated to ask or answer this ?

thanks turk, i remember reading some or your post coup years back, i appreciate ur knowledge you kicked over my way.. so if you had a clone vegd for a bout a month then threw it outside would it be flowering at that point, or would time period in which i am in now as many daylight hours still be considered veggin ?

No problemo. Yeah as long as the days are still longer than 12 hours which they will be well into summer they'll continue vegging outdoors,(unless it's an auto-flowering strain) I usually do this before spring..I have clones vegging inside right now just waiting for the last cold snap to come through and I'll move them outdoors. goodluck bro, keep us posted.

Lot of it depends on where you live and the spot outside you pick....if you live in a weak sun northern lattitude and put plants where they only get 12 or less direct and indirect sun then they'll go right into flower.(and yield small fluffies) But as long as the clones are well rooted and your past last frost and you pick a good spot the clones will transplant fine.

chiefALLday said:

Yes, on the too medicated part. Sorry, I am better now:hubba: Turkey seems to have answered you.

good to know.... gonna veg em till good root growth and about 8-11 inches tall with some lst then let god do the rest, gonna try to keep it indica dominant

Latest posts

Back