Clones need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Hi everyone; and i appreciate anytips you can give me. I've got 5 white rhino clones i cut from a preflowering female.I cut them on the 15th, and so far no yellowong of the leaves or anything;and no growth. Just they don't droop as much; but no push upwards.No roots coming through the bottom.I am taking them out of tray and using the plastic cake bottom piece(stagered trench on bottom) so no more sitting in water.Should i press the top down to sell it or just sit it on top or no top or what :confused: There are three floro's there only using 1.been on 24/7 since the 15th plz help :watchplant: :hairpull: :confused:

Picture 210.jpg

Picture 207.jpg

Picture 206.jpg

Picture 203.jpg

Well i didn't exactly put them straight in the soil.I cut them submurge into water until ready for gel(clonex).Ran that dry lol.Then place into soil and form dirt around it by gentle mist from spray bottle.It usually works pretty good but just takes a while.:watchplant: :fid: Was just hoping for thoose super results.But i'm learnning very quickly that you have to stay on point with a white rhino it is a very sensetive strain.To everything :watchplant: :fid: :farm: :48:

the cutts look like they're doing fine to me. It should take some time(several weeks) to see roots out the bottom of those containers. Your "sure sign" of rooting, will probably be new growth. Give them time.. patience patience patience...;)

Well i took the doom of saturday alfter 2 weeks of humity cake doom .Can see now visible hair like roots through the bottom of the container.Trying to start a grow journal any helpful advice as to how to get started.:hubba: :lama:

better light or more at least. my clones did the same thing as yours so i went from a 27wfluoro tube, i think it was around 27w to 2 30w cfl and just overnight they took to the light and stood up more reaching for it. now there all rooted and just got put in soil

good. good. glad you were patient. congadulations on your new girls buddy.:D :cool: ...

dont quite understand the ? on how to proceed.?

put them in your cab, under your cfls', or metal halide, and begin the veg process...

good luck warlock...bb...

yeah, being that they are in soil, you will want to pay attention to new growth forming, not roots, it will be a while before they fill those little pots with roots.

Latest posts

Back