Cold weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyGoo

Reaction score
My babies are sprouted now. They are about and inch or 2 high. about 3 or 4 days old. My question is.....Can I bring them outside and back in at night. Its ablout 45 degrees out and the sun is shining, is it ok to bring them in at night untill its warm enough to leave them alone. Its warmer in my house about 69 degrees. Will they be going through stress if i do that?? Help please! Later, thanks

bombbudpuffa said:
Imo, it won't stress them.

This is kinda off topic but what does "IMO" stand for? :eek: Im ussaly pretty good with computer language but im a little unsure with this one.:hubba:

:rofl:

RandyGoo said:
thanks but what does IMO stand for?

"Great minds think a like" --- Winston Churchhill

IMO = In my opinion, sometimes you will see IMHO = In my honest opinion

RandyGoo said:
My babies are sprouted now. They are about and inch or 2 high. about 3 or 4 days old. My question is.....Can I bring them outside and back in at night. Its ablout 45 degrees out and the sun is shining, is it ok to bring them in at night untill its warm enough to leave them alone. Its warmer in my house about 69 degrees. Will they be going through stress if i do that?? Help please! Later, thanks

They should be ok I have done that many of times with no problems. Just keep a close watch on them.

That will help them. Cold weather tends to slow them down a bit. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back