Colorado Magic Mushrooms now legal in 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good question

i have no idea if size matters
1677800105006.png

Shrooms Dosage Chart​

Let’s consider different shrooms dosage and their potential impact on your body.

• 0.1 to 0.5 grams of psilocybe cubensis. Generally known as microdosing, this range is standard during therapeutic treatments. This shrooms dosage isn’t enough to create a “high,” but only minimal acute drug effects that can help long-term.
  • 1 gram of psilocybe cubensis (~10 mg psilocybin). A low shrooms dosage, 1 gram still produces some effects such as euphoria and the enhancement of all senses
  • 1.75 grams of psilocybe cubensis (~17.5 mg psilocybin). A medium shrooms dosage, known to produce some hallucinogenic effects (mostly visual and sensory) and stronger euphoria
  • 3.5 grams of psilocybe cubensis (~35 mg psilocybin). A high shrooms dosage with strong visual and sensory distortions which may bring on mind-blowing effects and synesthesia (blending of the senses)
  • 5 grams of psilocybe cubensis (~50 mg psilocybin). The “heroic shrooms dosage,” 5 grams of shrooms typically brings the full depth of a mushroom trip experience. The term comes from American ethnobotanist Terrence McKenna, an advocate for the use of psychedelics. Taking this high shrooms dosage is extremely rare, with side effects being things like a complete loss of control and losing the grasp of reality.

Johns Hopkins University conducted psilocybin trials, finding that high doses of magic mushrooms induced a “mystical-type experience”. In other words, this is a complete psychedelic experience.

The psilocybin dose in mushrooms varies, not only depending on the species, but also the freshness. Over time, mushrooms start degrading and the dose of psilocybin gets lower. This is why finding the right shrooms dosage may be difficult.

A recent study proved how psilocybin degrades in 15 months when put in storage, with different rates of degradation depending on temperature and lighting conditions. It was best when the mushrooms were kept in a dark place at room temperature.

View attachment 321277
I like what I’ve read about microdosing but wouldn’t mind trying a tiny pleasent trip too. Just don’t want to run the neighborhood naked skipping in the rain or anything. I’ve read that it shuts down the ego part of your brain…

I think it's pretty cool. I love a good micro dose. I some paper acid and a gel tab which was great as a kid. Mushrooms are a very new thing for me. My buddy grew Penis Envy, and I would get that from him. He also had a Hawaiian strain that I never cared for as much as the P.E. But he moved to Colorado, LOL. Just my luck.

Latest posts

Back