COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol just do me a favor and dont torture the afghans im sending you like that :D
some like being cut i call em EMO strains
but these akr's in general like to be bent in half you know treat em like your girl bend em in half till you hear a snap and spead em :rofl:
Aww, that is wrong.. My lady loves it when I take her top off. :D

doesnt it bleep it out? Sorry thats just how I express myself. Sorry if that offends you. No harm intended. geez. I was hoping this new site here was goin be my new home. Honestly, yes. If its just me and my wife here. I may slip and say a word here or there. I dont go around dropping F bombs around my children though. As Im sure Rosey Peach doesnt either.

No, well my kids are grown but I don't around my grandkids ;)
As I said, I will reel it in, I do tend to get passionate about something and it just flies out sometimes ;) I have been trying to do better over here though, since I noticed the bleeper.

Alright everyone. I am choosing to be the voice of reason.

This thread has gotten off track and should commence as it started in the beginning. Everyone trying to push 3oz or more off a plant. No matter the size of pot or the length of veg. It's to have fun.

Dank, we need to get a list together of official entries. Usernames and strain names. Individuals should provide information on what they are doing, from soil and ferts to pot size, indoor outdoor, ect.

Boy your not kidding. I was trying to get it back online. lol Pics of strains anyone? :) Sounds like a plan bro. I would hope more would join in. I wouldnt understand why they wouldnt want to take pics of their ladies & show them ladies off. And talk about um. Like you said previously, maybe we might learn something. I am a firm believer in an old dog can learn new tricks. ;)
Alright everyone. I am choosing to be the voice of reason.

This thread has gotten off track and should commence as it started in the beginning. Everyone trying to push 3oz or more off a plant. No matter the size of pot or the length of veg. It's to have fun.

Dank, we need to get a list together of official entries. Usernames and strain names. Individuals should provide information on what they are doing, from soil and ferts to pot size, indoor outdoor, ect.

This Peach has no plants so I don't belong here LOL
you guys have fun ;)

nice method. I have a high germ rate with seedlings, also a higher female to male ratio. I have I would say above average success rate when it comes to clones. I just dont like bragging. Know what I mean? I just like taking pics of my ladies. As Im sure each and everyone of us do. :)
I have an extremely high success rate with stasis cuttings up to 3wks in the fridge as pictured, certainly over 95%. I personally see this rate begin to decline from wk3 but have still been able to root cuts that I've had in stasis for up to 6wks. Most people that I know who practice Stasis cuts predominately just leave cuts in a jar of h2o. I prefer to strike them in rockwool cubes just as I would when taking "ordinary" cuts.

i have a few plants going but may very well
chop them down to ease in the moving process
so im gonna follow rosie and blow up another thread
:D

i might transfer my " noobs guide to getting down with auto's " over here or just make a new one

BTW
hoody hoo

damn bro. I just checked my auto RQ Cheese & she still hadnt popped yet :( Hopefully she is just a late bloomer. lol :)

i might transfer my " noobs guide to getting down with auto's " over here or just make a new one

BTW
hoody hoo

nice method. I have a high germ rate with seedlings, also a higher female to male ratio. I have I would say above average success rate when it comes to clones. I just dont like bragging. Know what I mean? I just like taking pics of my ladies. As Im sure each and everyone of us do. :)
im interested in this seeing how my haze is soo hard to clone at least for me it is
ive been able to take cuts in flower ( 3 weeks in or so ) at like a 1 out of 5 making it ratio
but have had almost 0 make it in veg well 0 that grew more then just 1 root

This Peach has no plants so I don't belong here LOL
you guys have fun ;)

BTW
hoody hoo
Both of you can come to my journal.. Well, not rosey she's like the only one that comes to talk to me these days..

No body knows, the trouble I've seen.. No body knows my sorrow.

omg you!? you!? "don't like bragging" ???????????? pmsl No. No I do not know what you mean.

I took trolls question seriously and I answered it seriously

By pointing out the success rate I was just hoping to maybe inspire others who had not heard of stasis cuttings or thought "magic" may have to be employed to be successful in producing viable clones from stasis cuttings the inspiration to perhaps try this method.

Hey man can you just leave it be? If you don't respond this is no argument.

Latest posts

Back