COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I honestly don't see it. However, that is something I am messing around with. We have new better designs now going on our t-shirt line. Here is one of our strains that my business partner named in memory of my Mother after passing due to cancer. The original I didn't make, my business partner did. Maybe you should take that up with him if your concerned about it. Like said though, I really don't see any likeness what so ever. Anyone else? Just bc their design has a crown "on" it in the design, it doesn't have a crown on the D. Which by the way that (DnS) is Dank n Stew. That that isn't trying to copy anything. I personally haven't even looked at any of DNA logo's. I tried their stuff out a few grows back & wasn't impressed at all. But thats just me. Here's 1 of the many going on our t-shirt line.

Looks killer to me. But I've always been partial to the calligraphy style myself. I think its very masculine but with soft edges and a slightly prestigious presence to it ;)

Why dont you answer my pm instead of cluttering up my thread! Cant you be a man and take your issues up you have with me in a pm? Childish I swear!!
http://dnastockroom.com/collections/all-collection

Looks pretty close to me my friend. Damn close. I never knocked your strains bro, as I have not tried them. I too have a "brand" that I have developed, and would flip out if someone encroached on my trademark.
Just sayin'. That crown was an original idea huh?

Looks killer to me. But I've always been partial to the calligraphy style myself. I think its very masculine but with soft edges and a slightly prestigious presence to it ;)
Calligraphy is good, accept it can be hard to read for some people.. I like the lettering that stew provided me with, it is script in a sense, but like I told him, there looks to be a lot going on so it may take away from the general idea.

haha, you know I'm working on that one for stew also right? I told him I would create him some custom letters.. He likes the design, he told me he really liked it, he just didn't agree with the medical symbol simply because you two haven't had a chance to get the thc content tested.. ;)

yeah, Stew is smart like that ;) Dank and Stew are doing great with personalizing their logo. I've never once seen the "resemblance" between the two myself. I think its a matter of that person's point of view, which obviously cannot be changed. You can't please everybody :ccc:

I swear, someone always somewhere trying 2 start BULLSHIT! I came here to try to stay away from DRAMA! All the MODS told each of us this is a "DRAMA" FREE zone. Ok, lets try & keep it like that. damn...

yeah, Stew is smart like that ;) Dank and Stew are doing great with personalizing their logo. I've never once seen the "resemblance" between the two myself. I think its a matter of that person's point of view, which obviously cannot be changed. You can't please everybody :ccc:
There isn't anything similar. When I look at DNA I find it very unoriginal.. If you were to go and type dna logo into google images, you would see that it is very unoriginal and DNA is just that DNA.. There is nothing new about dna.. at least dank and stew have their name associated with their genetics.

And we all know where the crown is sitting, so we know who the top dog is.. Right dank. ;) :laugh:

I swear, someone always somewhere trying 2 start BULLSHIT! I came here to try to stay away from DRAMA! All the MODS told each of us this is a "DRAMA" FREE zone. Ok, lets try & keep it like that. damn...

exactly!! you got this ;)

There are some in every forum dank.. Best to just let them have their 2 min of fame and move on.

I know he said he wasn't trying to insult you, but when I read the "I don't want to ruin your 200 customers or anything" that kinda ticked me off..

I'm very well versed in sarcasm and that was dripping with it.

There isn't anything similar. When I look at DNA I find it very unoriginal.. If you were to go and type dna logo into google images, you would see that it is very unoriginal and DNA is just that DNA.. There is nothing new about dna.. at least dank and stew have their name associated with their genetics.

And we all know where the crown is sitting, so we know who the top dog is.. Right dank. ;) :laugh:

The crowns are completely different styles and who has the market on crown logos anyways?? besides, their lettering has screws on the end of a majority of their 'many' logos...totally and completely ridiculous to say anyone is stealing a damn thing.

The crowns are completely different styles and who has the market on crown logos anyways?? besides, their lettering has screws on the end of a majority of their 'many' logos...totally and completely ridiculous to say anyone is stealing a damn thing.
Funny you bring up the "screws".. what they were attempting to do is make the dna molecule without trying to make it obvious. The different size balls represent the twists in a molecule..

I used to to this stuff for fun as a side project, I see things.. :laugh:

Also, crown royal has a registered crown, but that is the only one that I know of.

Thanks bro. Hell you know our gear is legit. As is anything we kick out. Dont diss, till you try. Hell we even give you freebies to try. lol. Just so you dont have to spend 1 cent of your hard earned $. to try our gear out. :) Not talking to you (ADT). I know you have my back. Along with many,many others. Going have to call my Scotland home boys up in this *****!! lol
I wasn't saying anything about your brand and genetics either. Let you "cats" at DNA know about the logo, and let them know their beans are weak. I could care less about anything involving your life, because I don't know you. Your background is dishing tables as much as it matters to me.

You might see similarities, I see an original logo. Think what you want but it's hard to be right about something you can only see for yourself. Everyone sees everything differently, just let it go.

Have a good day.

You NAILED IT!! The crown is sitting on the "D" bc Im BOSS of the bank. lol. Didn't have **** to do with trying to copy some others design.

Like I said, I dont see anywhere in any form that we tried to copy from DNA. Our name is DNS because Im Dank, and my business partner is Stew. Im the boss is to why the crown is on the D.

Design still work in progress.
Hey, what program are you using to color that in and such? Is it PSP?

So I'm loving theses dirty martinis... :)

Hey Dank, those two PurpMonkeys that germ'd so fast popped soil today. They are in just straight peat moss. The four others I germ'd had 1in taps on them in the paper towels so I just put them in some random potting soil I had. It's kind of muddy and heavy but I'm hoping the seedlings will still be good in that for a week. Damn they are fast.

Will be planting the KASIs tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back