COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old time members ganging up ???????

lol

From my perspective we have a newbie loud mouth bragger and his followers using "mob tactics"
While I know he is new here, he isn't new to growing and that is all that should matter. A newbie would be someone coming in talking a whole bunch of nonsense about something they know nothing about. Dank isn't one of those people..

Also, we don't mob anyone.. There is a fine line when you want to state an opinion and just being rude. You are being rude to dank and whether or not you see it, we all do.. This isn't our first rodeo and I guarantee that anything you attempt to dish out isn't anything remotely close to what we have already had to deal with and much much worse.

Go spend some time at RIU and talk the way you do here and see how you get mobbed on.. You haven't seen anything, cause over there you will be called everything but a human.

Why is it so hard for you just to be nice. Even if he was to brag, it shouldn't matter, its his thread, he can brag about anything he sees fit..

Dank, not saying you are bragging, just saying you have the right to do so without being attacked.

Well thanks bro. I really liked your ladies you posted in the other thread. They sure are pretty. :) I also seen where yous aid you was working on starting teas? Did I read that correctly? What all you using up in your teas bro? I have a few things and have discussed it ADT a few times. I used all organic mostly. I also use/ a compost box during summer months, and worm beds/ well totes. lol
Very nice loving the pics[emoji2]

I'm not ganging up man. There is no conspiracy between Multi and I to flame you.

But you sure got him going.

Hmm.. and you wouldn't be with MODS/MEMBERS ganging up on you? Hell yes you would be. And no hot potato here sir. Everyone knows Im easy as all get out to get along with, just don't push me the wrong way. Like anyone, im sure if someone came into your thread, and say the things you've said, not only to me, but to other members as well, you yourself wouldn't like it & became as you said "hot potato". this is SO childish & uncalled for. It maybe the internet, but there's no need in all this, is there? Why may I ask are you SO bugged about me? Seems like I bug you the wrong way or something. geez.

When I 1st signed up I and everyone else was TOLD bt MODS that MP was a drama "free" place. Ok, can we please keep it that way.. please. Thanks.

You may be a little confused. I think you will find it was hal who mentioned that he and I have met. This was a one time deal 5years ago I wouldn't describe hal and I as friends or even close we are acquaintances but I'm sure we both respect each other and as yet you and your followers have shown very little respect for Mp or its membership. You and your followers may think that you're a hot potato but here sir you have to earn that right, not just jump in at the deep end and start blowing your trumpet.

Its all good bro. Im sure you'll come to find I am not hard to get along with. I just am proud of my work, as Im sure you are to. I honestly dont where the dude said/see's where Im bragging. Im sure you take pictures of your ladies and post um? Well, I do the same. I cant help my father was a botanist, and ive been growing for a good while. Im just trying to make new friends is all, and share my work, as everyone else does.
I'm not ganging up man. There is no conspiracy between Multi and I to flame you.

he's a lion man..he may be quiet at first, but if you get him going, he will give it right back to ya ;) I know lol

Can't we all just get along....

Let's smoke a bowl of cheetoes and get orange together.

Its all good bro. Im sure you'll come to find I am not hard to get along with. I just am proud of my work, as Im sure you are to. I honestly dont where the dude said/see's where Im bragging. Im sure you take pictures of your ladies and post um? Well, I do the same. I cant help my father was a botanist, and ive been growing for a good while. Im just trying to make new friends is all, and share my work, as everyone else does.

exactly right..hit the ignore button his name..problem solved. There's no reasoning with someone like that. I just did it myself. ;)

Been singing this now 4 awhile. lol. Trying to change the subject & show ladies n stuff. Ive even asked others to feel free to show in any of my threads. ;) I love seeing others work. seriously.
Can't we all just get along....

Let's smoke a bowl of cheetoes and get orange together.

Been singing this now 4 awhile. lol. Trying to change the subject & show ladies n stuff. Ive even asked others to feel free to show in any of my threads. ;) I love seeing others work. seriously.
Well, feel free to stop by my journal and post pics in there also.. Its all good with me.. I don't have anything recent to post.. Well, that's a lie, I posted some stuff in my journal. Seeds and such.
:laugh:

;) you know I will.. can you post me a link bro?

Do you remember this 1 I grew out from riu? Here's her clone rooted 5 days later. I tried out that new tester sample of the mad scientist rooting gel. Stuff works pretty good. 1st pic is clone. 2nd is mom.
Well, feel free to stop by my journal and post pics in there also.. Its all good with me.. I don't have anything recent to post.. Well, that's a lie, I posted some stuff in my journal. Seeds and such.
:laugh:

View attachment PIC_1284.jpg

View attachment Revised Power Pie avitar.jpg

;) you know I will.. can you post me a link bro?

Do you remember this 1 I grew out from riu? Here's her clone rooted 5 days later. I tried out that new tester sample of the mad scientist rooting gel. Stuff works pretty good. 1st pic is clone. 2nd is mom.
I don't but it looks great!!

journal link:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67992&page=15

Mine usually take root around the same time without gel, so if I can do that I wont buy any cause I'm cheap. haha

Latest posts

Back