Condo Growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
dOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY FIRST HAND EXPERIANCE GROWING IN A CONDOMINIUM. i HAVE BEEN IN THE MARKET FOR A HOUSE BUT WOULD SETTLE FOR A MORE PRACTICAL FOR MY YOUNG AGE CONDO. i DONT THINKK THAT SMELL WILL BE A PROBLEM BUT I AM ONLY INTO 6 WEEKS OF 12/12 FLOWER AND THE SMELL IS NOT THERE , WOULD THIS BE MY ONLY WORRY THE SMELL?:shocked: FOR THAT MATTER EVEN FOR THE SMOKING PROCESS NOT ONLY THE GROWING IS STENCH A WORRY LIKE IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX?:tokie: :joint:

if there's a common entrance that everyone goes thru to get into their places then it will most likely become noticable, especially if its good stuff.. i'd recomend the ever popular activated carbon filtration and have it exhaust out a window perhaps or you put a hole in your wall and cover the outside with a vent from Home DePot or whatever hardware store is in your area.
good luck!
... how many plants btw?

it will never be more then 10 probably along the lines of 5............my current bag seed grow of 2 plants 6 weeks into flowering has no stench or very little unless you take a big whiff up close and is flowering or pre budding like crazy.......does this mean i have low quality dope growin?

Its been 6 weeks since you've put them on 12/12? You got about 4-6 weeks to go. This is where it gets stinky :D

in condo?? if u live there thats fine, but why give the troubles and go jail for that? bad idea if its open house lol you need a sweet setup grow room to start with, or do it outside! i mean, why go though that? if law changed, go for it but law didnt changed so be careful please!

well yeah of course i would be living there and growing for my personal use...i am not just gonna buy a condo and not live in it. i was just worried about stench but that canall be avoided.

u mean snitches, yes hate snitches, it can be avoid if you keep it to yourself, condo is perfect many people around the condo and golf course, they will say "happy drug free place" its smart to grow there but keep it to yourself, like private closet growing, or check out swiss tent for growing, or add private dry wall in the condo, secret room something like that, private access u know ;)
i remember one friend of mine, has a daughter, she snitch her own dad, dang sad i know but slap that bit.h

yeah i should'nt have any problem with snitches no kids around and no steady woman friend so nobody has nothing on me and thats how i like to keep it.......Condo seems to be my style of living don't have to do any maintenance.

Latest posts

Back