Converted a Bong Vodka bottle into, well... a bong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is a cool bong..Ive seen them in store but they more like 85 American Dollars...way to much but way cool...Another thing I can believe this threads gone all most 4 years with "live Links" Imageshack toboot...Im sure Moderator will corrct that 4u

take care and be safe
:48:

yeah, I make steamrollers using liqour bottle, a used grommet-stem and bowl, a dremel, and a tile cutting bit. It's easy and fun to make :) His is def cleanrer lookin then mine...lol...I even made a hookah outta an antique pepsi bottle a friend gave me.

it's worked great....usually just use one nozzle and the other grometted hole (hookah tube hole) for a carb now but it's sweet (it has two holes for two ppl but it seems like the stronger inhaler gets the majority of the hit...lol...). We call it The Seussian Double Bubbler (kinda reminded me somethin a Who down in Whoville would smoke his Who-weed out of) Heated up some all thread and contorted into a funky S-shape straightened towards one end and put a grommet at the bottle top opening and ran the s-curved all thread rod bout 6 inches down then fit a hose to get it down the rest of the way to to the water. Bowl twisted to top with a very odd threaded piece (or a marvel ring/brass threaded sleeve/compression sleeve as we call it in the bizz).

i'll go find it in storage tonight when I get back and snap a pick. It's been yrs since I pulled her out...probably have to take some Isopropyl to her...

When one-tubing it, you can pull the all thread rod and gromet at the top and use it as a make-shift power-carb....lol...

:peace:,

7ge:D

Here she is, cleaned her up after the pic and boy I forgot how smooth she hits....:stoned:....lol...

pepsi.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
that is a cool bong..Ive seen them in store but they more like 85 American Dollars...way to much but way cool...Another thing I can believe this threads gone all most 4 years with "live Links" Imageshack toboot...Im sure Moderator will corrct that 4u

take care and be safe
:48:

:eek:

I fixed the links. I can't believe I missed that before. :eek:

7greeneyes, I like that Pepsi bottle. Hmm.... that gives me some ideas.... :D

Here's my "dirty girl". She's nasty but I like her.
A gift from a MP legend ;).
I suspect this is the tutorial that he got the idea from. Nice. :D

009.JPG

:ciao:

Thanks for bumping a classic MP thread....:)

I've had one of these bongs for a couple years and it works KILLER~! :bong:

Mine was also a 'gift from an MP Legend':hubba:

Peace~!

Latest posts

Back