could some one take a quike peep.help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pack21

Reaction score
could you tell me what the problem is off this plant quite new to it.so help would be gratefull.4weeks old in to flower

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

Do you know what your PH is at? if no then thats probably your problem but tell us everything you have done and used so far.

its about time to start loseing the bigger fan leaves, thats where the buds get their energy to get big so to speak, more info would be more helpfull

plants is s8 i am using hesi ive checked the p.h level 6.5 cf is 1.6 feeding 400ml every two days . tempretures 77 humidity is 65 . done exactly what im normaly do but this time as you can see theres a slight problem could it be mould . started on the lil leaves around the buds on a couple other plants.

I'm thinkin if the ph is on target,your locked out.Nute level to high in soil.Check the ph of your soil.R u usin R.O. water,cal/mag?Could be over watering!

take a look at the links in my signature maybe they'll help, if not its still good info to read. good luck

Latest posts

Back