couple questions before the indoor season begins!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Guys,,,,,,,,,, Sum Of U Are Getting Away From Me, I Well Know U Cant Grow Weed Wit A Med Crd Here,i Have A Condition Which Mj Helps,i Need To Grow At Least 4 Times A Year I Just Simply Want To Do It 1 Time,god For Give That I Did Get Pinched By The Po Po They Might Go Light On Me,hippy Relax Man Im Looking For A Solution Here M8t...glad Ye R Getting Laugh ..
Smokin Tokin Vampire Here Lol Rt ..com On Nuf The Slaggin Yall I Need Some Help..plz Ss

you can get whole house gens that kick on when power goes out & supplies power installed for 5k, but that sounds far fetched for growing. as far as solar, well last time i was in england was around this time & its bloody gloomy so id opt 4 wind, but that also could b a hasle unless ur on the coast. they run 2-15k. just run with the juice.

yeah i was checkin out some windtubins on the web..pricey,mybe ill just have to do it twice a year..yall think 2000 watts a grow wud bring attention..ty docfish

naw not @ all. figure it on 1000w per bedroom plus appliances in house & that will be ur max wattage imho. try & cycle things to where u wont exceed this @ any given time & alls good.

2000 watts on 12/12 wud not raise ne eyebrows,its every 2 months i get billed..i'll give it a lash

Latest posts

Back