Couple questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackson1

Reaction score
The girls will start day 17 in a few minutes. Each are doing very well and have 5 pair of real leafs and the 6th pair are small but growing well. The Mi5 are growing best so far if comparing hight and fullness. Can i start adding bloom nutes in a day when I water next without issues or should I wait a bit longer still yet?

FYI - Pro-Mix Bx

Older Questions

1) When do you transplant AUTO'S from just the rapid rooters to your medium and when you do, do you go right into your finishing pots or do you transfer the rapid rooter to a larger pot to finish veg and then into a larger flowering pot? The least amount of transferring the better i know but want to here what you are doing.

2) If you own the new Lumetek Ballast with the super lumen option, do you use it and do you think that is actually giving you 10% lumens so if 55,000 lumen bulb this means you should get 60,500 lumens. Do you believe this or have you tested this with a light meter yet? This can bring me up from 7,050 lumens sqft to 7,750 lumens sqft. Will it make a diifference or not anything to speak of reallly?

I hope all is good with everyone.

Cool, umbra and thanks. I have to pick up pots tomorrow but the roots are definitely through the cubes but are protected in a tray so light isn't a problem.

Thee girls have only been going just 9 days but I will transplant them into their final home tomorrow night.

Can't help on the ballast either but something i got from hamster and hippy was to transfer them to thier final home after germ. This has helped me on all my auto's.

the chef said:
Can't help on the ballast either but something i got from hamster and hippy was to transfer them to thier final home after germ. This has helped me on all my auto's.

Thanks, chef. Does this mean once the tap root has popped?

Another question.

The girls will start day 17 in a few minutes. Each are doing very well and have 5 pair of real leafs and the 6th pair are small but growing well. The Mi5 are growing best so far if comparing hight and fullness to the Onyx so far. Can i start adding bloom nutes in a day when I water next without issues or should I wait a bit longer still yet?

FYI - Pro-Mix Bx

Man this sounds stupid but what am i looking for with an auto after it starts flowing? Same things as regulars? They look great and I can tell they are really starting to pick up. Overnight was a good growth spurt.

Thanks fellas.

jackson1, i have a new lummatek 400w w/superlumens switch, ther is a slight noticable increase in light output(visually) i dont own a light meter so i cant give exact numbers,sorry. i also dont use it because i have read that i decreases your output sooner(shorter life) when using a cheaper bulb. i use the sylvania 400 from menards its $20... as for the auto gowing into flower its just like a regular plant but smaller, look for lots of little white hairs:)

At 17 days you need to be looking for sex as well even if they are fem seeds.
I found one of my fems was a bit of a he-man at 21 days.

good day Jackson1..
yes.. i notice a difference using super lumens.. my recomendation to you though is to use it on a higher end bulb... the cheapo's seem to take a beating from it.. but a hortilux or sunpulse or oshio bulbs will all last andstand up to the "super lumens" fun fun ;)
LH

Latest posts

Back