Cran Berry Pills? for cleanin system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH said:
HGB, that day I was having an extremly bad day. You are right about debate is good.

say CCH,

no problem :D

I have been search'n high and low for some kind of info or studys that have been done to show cranberry juice/pills will clean your system of thc and not just dilute it... got any links?

reefermadness are willing to lose your job ,retirerment, home, risk jail from hearsay ?

not me thats for sure.... check out this urine ID test

kinda the same thing they use here... drink lots of anything and your taged from the get go rather ya clean or not...no trail just guilty :rolleyes:

peace

HGB you might have a point that maybe cranberry pills may only dilute your system. I havent been able to find out anything proving that it does anything else but that. But I do know from first hand that taking crannberry pills, drinking lot of water and taking multigrain-vitiemens I have passed all my piss test. I have never had to do a re-test. If you are looking to totally clean out your system then maybe crannberry pill isnt for you. But if you are only looking to pass a piss test my method does work.

Latest posts

Back