Cures for Cotton Mouth & Hiccups...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To cure the hiccups I drink from a glass backwards. So if you are holding the glass in front of you you drink from the glass opposite of normal, the furthest away from you. You have to really lean forward and you might get a bit of water in your nose.:D

Works every time. I gotta try the thumbs in the ears, index fingers pinching the nose trick next time.

Cotton mouth can only be cured by drinking the state of Texas's famous ice tea. I just happen to have some.

Guess i don't get 'em that bad. Just a drink of water usually suffices. And anything sour (citric acid) will motivate your salivary glands. Walnuts or artichokes also work for me. Sour gum or lemonade is perfect.

nvthis said:
Guess i don't get 'em that bad. Just a drink of water usually suffices. And anything sour (citric acid) will motivate your salivary glands. Walnuts or artichokes also work for me. Sour gum or lemonade is perfect.

Mmmm lemonade, I love some lemonade and vodka, ooops, off I go!

cmd420 said:
the two year old just had the hiccups again...

this time when dad offered to make em go away, she said, "p butter?"..

after a huge mouthful, followed by some milk, she said with satisfaction: "hiccup all gone" :)
Now that's as cute as it gets! Ha! I see a child who will learn how to "fake" the hiccupps...heheehe

hic, hic, p-butter! Hahahahahaha

for cotton mouth: sour lemon sugarless cough drops. You'll have ropy drool coming out the sides of your mouth in no time flat!

Latest posts

Back