Curling leaf ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjanenewbie

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Ok, so I got my color issue resolved. I transplanted these plants 6 days ago into FFO. They were in soil with a very high ph (8.3). The ph issue has been resolved and now its about 6.8. They were a only two weeks old when I did this, due to the extream ph and this is what they look like now. Only two of six are doing this. Could this be the roots hitting the hot FFO soil? Thanks in advance.

How hot is it in your grow room? What I see looks like the beginnings of heat stress. Also, what is the relative humidity in the room? I believe that sometimes when there is little moisture in the air, the leaves have a tendency to curly up like that.

Other than what you've shown us, the plants look healthy. Continue to monitor the pH, watch the temperature (Don't put the lights too close to the plants), and don't feed them until they're a but bigger.

The FFOF soil is good soil and it can cause nutrient burn, especially in seedlings, but I don't think it is causing you any problems.

I'd say a few minor adjustments and your plants will be fine. They're pretty good at the moment, just the same.

Latest posts

Back