dad-gumm just when i think things are going good!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

se3dl3ss

Reaction score
strain purple kush
soil is a flower only all organic called power flower mixed wit light warrior.
vegged for ten day in only light warrior then transplanted in to mix above.
flowering for two weeks under 400 watt hps dig in a 2x3 grow boxs
problem showed up three days ago and is gettin bad fast.
Ph 6.5 to 6.8
ppm well i dont feed her when i transplanted wit a NPK i just used a multi zyme from House & garden and a lil sweet. the next watering i used my one part arrade by house & garden,cal-mag,silca blast and sweet
ppm came out to 1300 but the NPK i read at 500 be4 adding all the other stuff like the cal mag i havent any problem wit this strain so im not real good at fixing nutrient problem this is my first ever time.
the problem is only on one plant i think so far.
all my old fan leaves are showing the problems from the bottom up leaves have rust spots and tips black ones too the lower leaves are dying fast one a day will fall off. here some photo please help thanks PIC_0867.JPG

PIC_0872.JPG

looks like nute burn...I didnt quite understand all the lingo tho whats a sweet?

Flush The hell out of it keep running water through until you get all the nutes out...you'll be okay, don't sweat it, but flush lots of clear ph'd water through it. They are not that bad yet...but flush it now...why are you still here reading this, you should be flushing your plants...lol

legalize_freedom said:
Flush The hell out of it keep running water through until you get all the nutes out...you'll be okay, don't sweat it, but flush lots of clear ph'd water through it. They are not that bad yet...but flush it now...why are you still here reading this, you should be flushing your plants...lol
im on it but im using an all organic soil is it really thats hot or is it for the NPK's I watered wit the last time cuz only one is like this im on it right now LMAo

Latest posts

Back