Danish Delights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeden

Reaction score
Hello everybody - hows it hanging???

Heres a short briefing on what we "me and my friend Iver" has goin on...

Facts
-2x2x2m pure flower room
-4x600 watts digital ballasts
-4xreflectors with closed ends
-Bulbs
2xSunmaster Deluxe 95000 lumens for flowering
2xGIB Xtreme 98000 lumens for flowering
2x600 watt MH 50000 lumens for 1 week rooting before flower
-Mylar on all walls
-100 pots 19x19x26 cm = about 8-8,5 liter each

Veg closet - 100x80x170 cm parted in 2 floors. Top floor with about 60 cm of room for cuts n ebb n flood and downstairs about 110 cm for the mums.
Lights
-4 x 168 grow led bulbs in each floor + 2x18w cold white downstairs og 4x18 w cold whites upstairs.
-1x100 cbm/h blower on each floor.

Our current strains:
DCxEroc/DP (outdoor)
DPxErdpurt (outdoor)
HashberryxEroc/DP (outdoor)
Arjans Haze #2
SensiStarxSkunk#1
HTC DCxSkunk#1
White Widow
2 Pounder
Purple Bastard
SpaceQueenxLemonPrice
FoeberryxAK47/DSDv2
Chrystal
Ice
PPP
Katsu Bubba Kush
Chemdog
SSSDH
Amnesia Haze
AK48
Citral
BigBud

Well I cant post pics yet, so see you all later...

I can't wait to see this setup. Thats a good list of strains. GL on the grow.

Here some pics for ya all - hope you enjoy em.

Overview 31-7.jpg

dsc03234zr2.jpg

dsc03526cq9.jpg

dsc03527kj6.jpg

Ebb n flood tray production.jpg

Ebb n flood tray production1.jpg

Ebb n flood tray production2.jpg

Ebb n flood tray in action day 5 from cut.jpg

how do you control the temps in your grow room? dont them 600 watt lights get hot? what is your temps at?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad - yup thats our curret problem. The summer has been towards 31 degrees celcius, but somehow we've managede to keep a max at 32 till now. Normally its 27-30, but theres been these days.

Nothing much to do about it than hope for colder times to come. Its "seen from this perspective" luckily mostly cold where i live. So soon better times to come.

yea,i know what your saying.for once,im ready for summer to be over and for the cooler temps of the fall to arrive.i have 2 600 watt hps lights,and only ones on at the moment,but even with just the one on.my temps are in the mid to upper 90 degrees f. (not sure what that'd be in celsius) but i even have cool tubes with duct fans hooked up to them.im having to invest in a widow air conditioner.have you considered one of these?

Yeah - actually allready bought a split Fujitsu 12000 btu conditioner on fleabay, but dont think well put it up, it eats so much power, and its only a question of time. Its rarely 30 d celcius here... luckily for the indoor growers.

My next setup will be involving a 150 plant colliseum and making the wall in shapes like the half collis. (will also plant plants in buttum) cooltubes and 2x600 or 4x600 watts.

Will look something like (seen from above) the collis are 1,07 m wide and 1 m tall.
coliseumsetupcq0.jpg

Colliseumsx2.jpg

Filled with perlite and dripsystem.

Hehe, also looking forward... long time till the plan must be done, so its all about optimizing the space.

Think they normally are pretty expensive but found me a nice set on ebay, and only one Ive seen so far, and brand new. + auto feeding system. (all I wanted for christmas)

Maybe like this?
Coliseum_setup1.jpg

"stolen pic"
949IMG_1467.jpg

"stolen pic"
622Superfunk_Day_35_pic2.jpg

Think im mostly to the 3x600 watt plan :hubba:

Cheers

Latest posts

Back