Daughter reports father’s marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A Palmetto father has been arrested on a charge of growing marijuana after his daughter reported his operation to a school resource officer, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

The girl told a Palmetto Police officer her father was growing pot in their home in the 6100 block of 63rd Avenue East.

Based on the tip, deputies went to the home of Patrick C. Allerton, 63, and found eight marijuana plants and seven grams of pot in a dresser. Deputies also found more than $3,600 cash in the dresser along with other drug paraphernalia, the sheriff’s report said.

Deputies arrested Allerton on charges of cultivation of marijuana and possession of marijuana. He was being held in the Manatee County jail Thursday on $10,500 bond.

Sheriff’s child protection officials placed Allerton’s daughter in the custody of a family friend, the sheriff’s report said.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/7cjtkp

Wow, I was just watching a clip of this author on Bill O'riley. His book is called its just a plant. Its a children's book about the truth of marijunia. The truth is it's just a plant. May have helped in this situation...

LowRider said:
more reason to teach them at home the facts not lies the school will tell.

Yea true, but how do you even approach that?

My kids are 9 and 10, and unfortunately my hubby doesn't smoke either. So my teaching would probably be contradcited by him anyways. :(

Wow... all I can say is he must have pissed her off :D

i have a 14 year old dauther who knows what i do. i've also explained the risk involved and she knows whats up.. but she also hears what i talk about when i read news on medical marijuana and what new studies are finding. she's also been thru D.A.R.E in school which is a anti-drug program. i encourage her to learn the facts on things like that before she makes a choice either way. she knows i'd rather her smoke mj than drink.. not now later in life.. if i catch her doing either before she's done with school i'll be in jail for kickin her butt. ok sorry im like hyper stoned or something

he should tell em he dont want her with any fam friend so she could get taking away for good she'll end up regretting it

Same thing happened to a neighbor in CA a dew years back. Got in a good fight with his teenage daughter and she called the cops and told about his plant in the back yard, He got charges with 11 pounds, 1 plant 11 pounds...Come on fuzz shake that clump of dirt off the thing before you weigh it..

good to know now n days u can only get charged for dried bud

Yeah yeah, I would be pissed if my daughter got my plants taken away too. BUT in this case, they found how much cash at the house?? Yes I agree, if the guy had 8 plants and was growing them to support his own habits he should not be prosecuted. But he wasn't; nobody keeps that mush cash laying around in their house except for one kind of person, a person who I used to be: someone who sells something illegally. He deserves to learn his lesson for putting his daughter in danger if he indeed was selling the greens.

If you're gonna grow pot, don't sell it. We all know and agree that cannabis should be accepted in society but the truth is it's not and if you are going to grow and sell your weed don't cry when you get in trouble.

The things i would have done to that child wouldnt be constitutional... enough said.

thats why i'm not growing at the moment.i will wait for the mmj and see if its going to be feasible to grow here in this state.if not,i will have to go elsewhere.

If this was my daughter, I think they would have to have her in "protective custody". That is just sooooo low, I don't care how angry someone is...

Latest posts

Back