day one -ok ive said this many times before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok now day 9 flowering on all these babies.

do not try this at home folks.:fid:

so i went away for 4 days and left buds drying in flower room still attached to the stems and at the highest point in my flower room thus no direct light.:ignore:

so rig up my new foothill refillable filter and off i go for 4 days.

get back check on plants and buds and im hit with wow thats hot and very humid soon as i opened flower room door.:eek:

rigged filter up wrapped filter outside sock thing on and forgot to take offa the cling film from the filter and room temps was 104f and rh 54%:eek: :holysheep: :hubba:

not a rotten bud still drying just glad the heat from the lights dried them or this would have been a nightmarish situation.

lol

anyway nuff waffling check out these high humidity grown plants now.

enjoy:p

pkj

Looking great as always PJ. :aok: Glad none of your bud got messed up. ;)

Dang that was close.... Thats why we always have to double check everything...

hiya nickname its all up in the air atm as its my 1st grow using amazon but on nft or soil my plants start life at 4" and finish at 12" max and always half oz per plant dry minimum.

having said that ive switched over nute wise and this is an experiment that i expect to return 1oz per plant from the amazon alone.

the nft system has been dismantled and plants potted up into soil so they may bite the dust as im away over the weekend so if so boo hoo.

plenty more where those came from as most of my 55 clones are now rooted and im in process of getting 2 new amazons or the new twin amazon for my next grow.

pkj

the show starts tomorrow with canna pk 13/14 added to res.

now have temps pretty much spot on maxing out lights on at 83f and lights off 68f with rh about 30%:spit:

few rooted clones all in their cubes now:holysheep:

so enjoy dudes

pkj

so upped the ante cf now 20 and ph 5.8

trimmed all plants to allow better airflow from osc fan and also to give a final misting with just wetting agent to finalise spider mites from plants for duration of flowering period:holysheep:

also changed conventional ballast and reflector for one of my digital ones which is hooked upto a much better reflector:p

anyways enjoy folks

pkj

how very nice! my mouth is watering!
I just love seeing those big buds!!!
be safe be happy!

now ive added overdrive to the nute schedule

day one of overdrive ill post pics later tomorrow night of progress dudes

pkj

Now this is a wonderful job! I wish I could do the whole hydro thing. I may give it another try. Nice ladies PJ, sorry i've missed this:D.

well bomb i wish i had the green fingers you seem to have man as im i awe of your plants bigtime

pkj

try upload pics again

deleted them all so have to do some work to get them back

laters dudes

pkj

Latest posts

Back