day one -ok ive said this many times before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COBGRATS on the harvest PJ. :aok: I love when the ladies are easy trimming. :hubba: :p ;)

so tested cf and wow gone mental upto 34cf on meter so added 30 litres of plain water and now down to 14cf with no nutes added.

and the power plant are just kicking off bigtime.

so post some pics when youll notice a differance

pkj

cf gone to 15 from yesterday so tomorrow im ditching the whole res and refilling with just water to flush out slabs which imo must be full of deposits etc.

anyway check out deese power plant budcolas

pkj

parkingjoe said:
cf gone to 15 from yesterday so tomorrow im ditching the whole res and refilling with just water to flush out slabs which imo must be full of deposits etc.

anyway check out deese power plant budcolas

pkj

YUMMMMMMMMM

Wow what a green thumb. Nice ladies.

changed res and cf 0 ph 5.5

1 hour later after 1 x 4minute feed cf 2 ph 5.7 then 1 hour later cf rose to 4 and ph 5.8 so tomorrow night ill ditch the whole res and try again.

pkj

enjoy

i changed the res completely as cf had jumped to 6 overnight and ph to 5.7.

so fresh res cf now 16 and ph 6

nutes as follows

canna a and b aqua 40 ml of each
canna boost accelerator 120ml
AN carboload 40ml
AN overdrive 75ml
dutch master potash+ 45ml

enjoy

pkj:holysheep:

ok so cf has dropped to cf15 and ph dropped to 5.8 so if im correct they are drinking their food now.

few pics for ya perusal dudes

pkj

Hows my fav Hydro grower doing... Good i see... Hay joe, i think you have room to put at least 15 moor clones in there the next go around. Ever think about flood and drain? If so you could get a big tray and prob put 2wice that many in there. Your using a 600W right?
I just see room for improvement..

Good luck, and the girls are beautiful

good times

lol

so cf finally drifted to 17 since res change few days ago and ph rose to 6.1 so ive dropped ph to 5.8 and cf still 17 which aint an issue as power plants are greedy buggers.

so about 2 weeks to go until the demise of this present grow.

ive decided to drop numbers to 20 plants for my next dripper system grow:hubba: having 5 x plants per 1.3 metre rockwool slab and veg some then trim back then compare final harvest against non vegging and higher numbers.:eek: :holysheep: :p

enjoy folks

pkj

sexy look'n girls u have on the wings, pkj :hubba:

tastey look'n smoke, buddy :cool:

lookin amazing joe.i like the size of em,thats the size im goin for with my grow...maybe a foot taller but either way,ill be happy,the weight adds up when you have 30-40 plants that size.anyways,thanks for sharin the pics bud.-peace

cheers aid letting them go a foot taller thus 1.5ft tall will present its own problems in itself by plants sidebranching big time so allow plenty of space between plants dont do the style im doing as im right on the edge with this grow.:holysheep:

anyway check these out i go got myself a new lens for my s1pro fujifilm digital camera.:D :hubba:

enjoy

pkj

Latest posts

Back