DC'S Grow Journal [1st for 2K9]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablo_cannabis

Growdini
Reaction score
Day 11 from seed. In second week of Fox Farm Nute Schedule. Watering by hand for now once per day.
Lighting: 18/6 using 8-40w 48" fluorescents.
Medium: 4'' Rockwool Cubes

Here are some shots of 15 possible ladies. I have given them each names, female names in hopes of them all being ladies.

This journal will contain a total of 5 strains. They are White Widow, Blue Widow, White Russian, AK-47, and *Stress (*just plain bag seed).

Here are all the girls names and their corresponding strain.

• Athena - White Russian #3
  • Claire - Blue Widow #3
  • Sonja - Blue Widow #2
  • Valentina - White Russian #1
  • Katiya - White Russian #2
  • Brooke - AK-47 #1
  • Shyla - White Widow #1
  • Maisie - AK-47 #3
  • Nika - Blue Widow #1
  • Kayla - Stress #3
  • Sibley - White Widow #3
  • Hedy - Stress #2
  • Aura - Stress #1
  • Leona - AK-47 #2
  • Penny - White Widow #2

img 001_NAMES.jpg

img 001.jpg

img 002.jpg

Looks like you got a real nice start there d c

Here is a little Green Mojo to get them girls smiling

docfishwrinkle said:
nutes so soon? what strength are you useing?

I'm following Fox Farm's hydroponic nute schedule 100%. the first two weeks my EC was around 1.0 and ppm about 660 or so.

Day 16. Week 3 of Fox Farm feeding schedule

Everything seems to be going great. Had one late bloomer but it is about an inch up from the rockwool. One also look like it might be dying but it is trying very hard to stay healthy. But the good news is that so far out of 16 seeds 15 are still kicking!

I'm also excited to get my Blueberry clones this week too.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Looks great man, i love how clean and organized everything is. What kinda setup do you have for flowering?

willowgrow said:
Looks great man, i love how clean and organized everything is. What kinda setup do you have for flowering?

Thanks Willow. I am in the process of building my aero/NFT system. I should have it done sometime next week and will have some pictures posted by then. I got the idea from here hXXp://www.astrogrow.com/photo_gallery.htm, i have made some of my own changes to it to maximize usage of the space I have.

Looks awesome; good luck! im interested to see your take on it

Day 17,

Well I ended up getting tired of hand feeding the ladies so I added another tier to my drip/ flow system. The plants are doing great so far!

img 005.jpg

img 001.jpg

img 002.jpg

img 003.jpg

img 004.jpg

img 006.jpg

img 008.jpg

img 009.jpg

Day 24,

looks like they are all doing really really nice. I getting stoked! Nothing major to report.

img 008sm.jpg

img 005sm.jpg

img 006sm.jpg

20 new little Blueberry girls added to the family last weekend. A few of them didn't fare too well after a 10 hour drive. But they have all rooted and should be ok. I have set them up into a home made aero cloner. Set the cycle timer to 1 minute on 5 minutes off 24/7.

...Oh yeah also since the clones came from a 24/7 light situation I have turned my entire veg room into 24/7 lights on.

img 012sm.jpg

Latest posts

Back