deal...or,no deal-new strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
howdy all, a friend informed me that his friend had to shut down and had some extras...for a small donation;) ..The big one is strawberry cough X deep chunk, The 2 middle size is AK47, and the little 1 is purple kush:rolleyes: . I'm gonna start searchin for info now if you have grown these I need your words of wisdom...obviously they will be mom's:hubba: oops, pics comin

I can tell you that the PK needs more nitrogen then most strains.

Dexter said:
you have crystalized my thoughts exactly...just wish dude did a little better with them, he must have had them all under a 13w cfl mounted to the ceiling:rolleyes: But, i guess since all mine are healthy at this point bringing those up to par will give me something to do. I'm guessing i shouldnt take clones till I transplant and get them lookin a little better:confused: or should i cut them at the same time and consolidate the stress:confused: thanks all

mother should be in tip top health in order to clone, less stress & more success. imho. think about it if its less than par then clone, clone starts of on same foot. patience grasshopper & nice inheritance lyfr! green mojo 2u2.:D

Latest posts

Back