Dear MP Forum....*#^$*(^!q!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And can we bring the shout box back. JUST KIDDING!

UKgirl420 said:
hick linked you to it him self in the thread below ducks ,,,,dont ya read :D

also if MARP wants to put adverts on HIS site he can carnt he :confused2: cause ive never seen him ask for donations of any member to keep th esite going like others sites do have you ?:confused:

also no one makes you come here and be rude about what goes on in MARPs site ,,you choose to

i get fed up of server busy just like everyone else ,,but we dont all gripe and whine about it we do what stoners do and get high :peace::48::bong:
If donations is what it takes to get rid of "SERVER TOO BUSY" u can count me in.

ArtVandolay said:
It's me an the gators Edit: and the bugs down here near the glades :). I thought you were in FL too, Buddy?

Well since this thread is useless anyways, no I am up by duck. I went to school down there, a nice little place between Palm Beach And Ft.Lauderdale. They make veggie burgers named after it;) . Still have family down there though. I can't get the wife to cut the cord with her mom so we can just move down there.:rolleyes: Maybe one day when they make throwing your mother-in-law under a bus a legal offense I may make my way back down.

BuddyLuv said:
Well since this thread is useless anyways, no I am up by duck. I went to school down there, a nice little place between Palm Beach And Ft.Lauderdale. They make veggie burgers named after it;) . Still have family down there though. I can't get the wife to cut the cord with her mom so we can just move down there.:rolleyes: Maybe one day when they make throwing your mother-in-law under a bus a legal offense I may make my way back down.

Be sure to ring me up :)

Rock on UKGIRL I liked your response "i get fed up of server busy just like everyone else ,,but we dont all gripe and whine about it we do what stoners do and get high"

Just hang out it will come back soon hit a bong take a toke and blow your mind on your excellent Home Grown Herb .............

Peace All,

And I love The Site

Yeah, I agree that the "server busy" thing sucks but I still continue to use the site. Sure it's annoying after you've typed a lengthy response and you lose it but I still think that the positive aspects of the site outweigh the downsides. The amount of knowledge found among the members on this site is amazing. I've looked through a bunch of different forums and I still feel that MP is the best. I guess what it all comes down to is that if you don't like the site you don't have to use it.

Yeah you can back up and try again or refresh the page till it works. If you wait five or ten min. it usually works.

cubby said:
Acctually, you should hold your breath..........Between hits:D

HAHAHAHA, you sir....have earned yourself a banana for making me laugh hysterically...enjoy.
:banana:
And this rip is for you....:bong1:

UKgirl420 said:
i get fed up of server busy just like everyone else ,,but we dont all gripe and whine about it we do what stoners do and get high :peace::48::bong:

UkGirl, If I took a bong rip every time I got the server too busy message after 4 hours I would be so high I could accurately describe the surface of Pluto down to the square inch.....I like the idea though....time to :bong1:

The New Girl said:
Hmmmm here's a paradox, seems to me if you stopped bitchen about the server being busy, it might not be so busy...think I'll have a toke... :p

Hilarious that you think pointing out flaws in the system we love is bitchen, and the irony is that your post was worthless

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
I've learned to copy+paste big posts before hitting the reply button.

Yea I have started doing that too but sometimes I just hit the submit button out of reflex then curse myself. My main problem is with trying to search for info or send a message I guess. Having to go from page to page just takes forever. Sometimes if I want to look up something I end up having to completely close the browser and come back into the forum through the lobby a few times just to get a couple pages deep into something. Reloading the page doesn't seem to work. If I get a message from someone and reply, most of the time (about 80%) I get the server too busy page after I send a reply. Then I have to try and get back into my sent messages to see if the message was sent, which ususally results in a few more server too busy messages.....just frustrating. Most of the time the message has still been sent even with the server too busy message.......odd.

Latest posts

Back