Delete idc anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
I really feel like i'm about to give up there is not reason to keep wasting time. Its It's like I'm on stoner romance channel and its fucked up and died and on repeat the 1 that changed my mindset and well idk its that special piece that you have no idea how to classify it but it's changed everything! Her name is Francine i secretly hate her now and danger danger everyone goes for a ride then dangerous danger danger everyone goes for a ride danger everyone losses there mind been a long time since......

No sense in any of that brother.
I implore you to stop drinking and drugs and go somewhere geographically different.
You have some place you always wanted to see so pack a backpack and hit the road and find out who you are.
You ever seen the rocky mountains?

You need to move on KB. Many have shared your same feelings of life taking a curve on you when you really wanted to turn another direction. We are forced to accept these changes for the time being because, well, it is what it is…. That doesn’t mean we quit striving to make the next chapter in our life a little more bearable for ourselves. Use that energy on deciding a new path for KB to travel and a little less of it sulking about it in a bottle or glass. Sometimes we look back at those curves life threw us later on in life and realized it was one of the best things that happened to us.
What job are you applying for in three weeks? Good luck to you KB 🥰✌️

No sense in any of that brother.
I implore you to stop drinking and drugs and go somewhere geographically different.
You have some place you always wanted to see so pack a backpack and hit the road and find out who you are.
You ever seen the rocky mountains?
Sorry bro I don't mean to be mean or whatever but after all across this United States of America from New York to Florida where I live in the Carolina Texas Arizona and I never really want to go in and Seattle and Oregon I've Been Everywhere Man but it's like I have a long anywhere if you know what I mean you know what I mean I do not belong anyway but in my mind and gone and not in this place don't tell me to stop drinking cuz it's the only thing that keeps me going and I didn't have some booze and I couldn't drink other than blew my head off usually even when I was with her I remember head off I got to have my alcohol my narcotics in a marijuana like hold on I'm going to smoke some weed 980-328-5160 KB anyways here ✌

Sorry bro I don't mean to be mean or whatever but after all across this United States of America from New York to Florida where I live in the Carolina Texas Arizona and I never really want to go in and Seattle and Oregon I've Been Everywhere Man but it's like I have a long anywhere if you know what I mean you know what I mean I do not belong anyway but in my mind and gone and not in this place don't tell me to stop drinking cuz it's the only thing that keeps me going and I didn't have some booze and I couldn't drink other than blew my head off usually even when I was with her I remember head off I got to have my alcohol my narcotics in a marijuana like hold on I'm going to smoke some weed 980-328-5160 KB anyways here ✌
Alright you aint that far gone at least.
😆
Shit hurts plain as that we know it.
Pisssed off,scared,resentful.........all that.
You live in your head so you know already you're gonna get through it......it just sucks asss and takes a lot of effort that frankly no one wants to make.
I aint been drinking so I aint calling tonight however if the numbers still up in the morning don't be surprised if you get a call.

Hey KB I hope you feel better very soon. Alcohol is poison, smoke a lot of weed, maybe dabs or edibles if you want a stronger dose. There is no good from alcohol, not physical nor mental. Plus it's bitter.

Guess the balls in your court KB. Your life your decision my friend.
I'm going to say something your probably not going to like.
Grow some fking balls and stop with the pity party bullshit. Man the fk up and move on like we all have to do when we lose someone.
You think your the only mother fker who has lost a loved one? I lost my 1st born Son to a goddamn car accident. You think I didn't feel sad and lost? It's a horrible feeling to lose a Son but I had to go on with my life.
The same year I lost him my Mom died from cancer. It was killing me watching her dwindle away and finally take her last breath.
And I the same fking year my best buddy/my Dog of 14yrs died of throat cancer.
So please spare me the I can't take it bullshit.
Drink yourself to death if that's what you want because that's exactly what your doing.
Subbie just lost her Mom. You don't think she still hurts???? But she is trying to cope with the loss and live her life and cheer you up.
I suggest you do the same. Living in a booze Bottle is for weak mined ppl with no balls.

Last edited:
I know most of yall.... [weedjumper] aren't gonna like it but I honestly don't give a fvck fvck off you have No idea and the idea you have is flawed no pity party lose part of yourself part of who you are then say that peace im out....

Number never change i dont hide

Glad your mad. Weedjumper wanted you mad. Might wake you the fk up. When you stop drinking,,you might be able to put a sentence together ppl can understand. Hope you get off the booze and get your life straight. And no,,, your pain is no worse than anybody else's that lost a loved one young man. And I noticed you thought it was funny that I lost my Son and My Mom. Not to mention Subbies loss.That's what booze does to ppl like you. Makes you act like a fool for all to see.
And nobody is going to bann you as of yet. Might have to edit a post if your not careful but we don't want to bann you KB,,,but we will if this drinking and posting and ranting keeps happening.
Sober up and you will be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back