Delete idc anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when did cuss words become blurted out on marijuana passion come on really what happened pussies
Cuss words and bad behavior have always been blurted out as long as I’ve been here KB. There is no need to bring any anger here. We are here as brothers and sisters just dealing with our own life just as you and we all have our own gig going on including sad times like you are having right now.
these folks are just trying to lend an ear and give advice based on their own experience. We are just trying to help brother so be nice at least to us…

Cuss words and bad behavior have always been blurted out as long as I’ve been here KB. There is no need to bring any anger here. We are here as brothers and sisters just dealing with our own life just as you and we all have our own gig going on including sad times like you are having right now.
these folks are just trying to lend an ear and give advice based on their own experience. We are just trying to help brother so be nice at least to us…
You're a nice person, subbie.

Sometimes Subbie ppl like KB don't want your help. They just want you to baby them and act like they are the only ones with problems.
This is not KBs 1st rodeo with the drinking, talking shit and whining on this forum.

Yes she is considering he thought it was funny when I told him about mine and Subbies loss.
But that's typical of an alcoholic.
I'm hard pressed to be overly concerned with those who lash out at others when they're hurt.
That's the way a car-hit, out-of-its-mind dying dog acts toward it owner when he tries to pick it up.
I've known alchoholics that didn't act that way. My empathy only goes so far.

I'm betting subbie has more than enough to make up for that, though. Such is the way of the world, eh?

Sometimes Subbie ppl like KB don't want your help. They just want you to baby them and act like they are the only ones with problems.
This is not KBs 1st rodeo with the drinking, talking shit and whining on this forum.
Well, I’ve drunk posted on this forum before. But my drunk posts are usually happy. I don’t usually drink when I’m sad, it makes things worse for me. I will smoke a lot of pot tho 🤪 I still hope KB will be ok. Mr Subbie says it takes blood to get any sympathy out of me so I hope KB is not looking in my direction for that.
good luck KB is all I’ve got at this point…

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back