Deleted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
In the thread "Todays Funny" I had written a bad crude joke(a few weeks ago). I apologize if it had offended any one or went againts site rules for language. I had just went to look for it to find the page and post number to ask a Mod. for it to be deleted. And it has already been done:D . I would like to thank the Mod. who deleted it and again say I am sorry for being so crude or rude about the joke or going againts site rules for use of bad language. Sincerely Sir_Tokie...take care..

TURKEYNECK said:
you tryin to tell me somethin':p Well if so... "Im sorry" there I said it;)
I do wanna hear that joke though. Im a filthy old man:rolleyes:
Just sent it to ya Turkey...take care..

I have to say that I am totally appalled to find such language and behavior is running amock below the radar on this board. I joined with the conviction that I was going to find a group of level-headed, small dog walking, Atlantic Monthly reading, every week-end grass cutting stoner/doper/grower types. Put me down for being completely offended at such behavior, and please, Tokie, PM me with that offensive joke, ya *&%)#$%^ wank.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back