Delta 9 and stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
This has prolly been asked dozens of times over, and if so....... please dont get snarky and just gimme a link to get knowlege...... What is the difference in Delta 9 THC in the edibles you buy online and well...... THC, the real stuff?? I am not a huge user but the GF has bought some of the edibles and stuff...... I get pretty much NOTHING from them..... smoked a couple times with neighbors and i get relaxed...... Meant to ask my doctor this question last time I was in to see him...... but forgot heh..... I am retired now so I am not worried about drug testing and stuff..... just curious

This has prolly been asked dozens of times over, and if so....... please dont get snarky and just gimme a link to get knowlege...... What is the difference in Delta 9 THC in the edibles you buy online and well...... THC, the real stuff?? I am not a huge user but the GF has bought some of the edibles and stuff...... I get pretty much NOTHING from them..... smoked a couple times with neighbors and i get relaxed...... Meant to ask my doctor this question last time I was in to see him...... but forgot heh..... I am retired now so I am not worried about drug testing and stuff..... just curious
I can not answer that question, but I do make my own edibles and you can make them as strong as you want. The more canna oil you use the stronger your edibles are. When I started I was using 2 tablespoon of canna oil now A year later I am up to 1/3 cup. I eat one every night an hour before bedtime. I sleep like a baby.

I think you mean Delta 8 which is legal as of right now. Delta 9 is not legal in most states.

I used to grow a while back as an entertaining hobby....... I was a truck driver so I could not use myself.... I love the plant..... I learned a LOT growing it...... from ... well a lot of people think it is ONLY a one time thing...... I dont like autoflowers and well grow once and it dies...... I revegged a plant several times.... I have med issues now.... pain wise.... looking to get back into it for self only...... I dont trust buying on the street.... no telling what is in that stuff.....

I used to grow a while back as an entertaining hobby....... I was a truck driver so I could not use myself.... I love the plant..... I learned a LOT growing it...... from ... well a lot of people think it is ONLY a one time thing...... I dont like autoflowers and well grow once and it dies...... I revegged a plant several times.... I have med issues now.... pain wise.... looking to get back into it for self only...... I dont trust buying on the street.... no telling what is in that stuff.....
I make canna salve from what I grow it is amazing and it will not get you high but it will help with pain. It will not dhow up inns drug test either as is does not go into your blood stream. It is applied topically.

It is important to note that delta-9 is naturally occurring in relatively high concentrations in marijuana flower while delta-8 is naturally occurring in marijuana flower but in very low concentrations. When you see a delta-9 concentrate product, the cannabinoids in that product were likely extracted directly from the cannabis plant (marijuana) and concentrated. However, when you see a delta-8 concentrate product, the cannabinoids in that product were likely synthetized and concentrated through a chemical process. Nearly all delta-8 THC is derived from CBD which has been extracted from federally legal hemp, not cannabis, which is why it is currently sold in many states where cannabis is illegal

I make canna salve from what I grow it is amazing and it will not get you high but it will help with pain. It will not dhow up inns drug test either as is does not go into your blood stream. It is applied topically.
Pm me your address if you want to try it. I will send you some

Latest posts

Back