desnity..density..;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be carful with this stuff it is easy to overdue it! I only use one or 2 applications. I talked to the manufacturers, and they told me that it is possable for your buds to get "too hard", and you can run a risk of getting mold. Just be sure to follow the directions, less is more with this stuff! But it is an unbelievable product to say the least!

I used this on a strain that I am very familiar with and the increase in yeild was truely unbelievable. I know it was the gravity, because it was the only new product that I added to my line up.

I'm not saying this stuff will turn crap into gold, but if you have good genetics, this will definately enhance them, if used as directed.

legalize_freedom said:
Be carful with this stuff it is easy to overdue it! I only use one or 2 applications. I talked to the manufacturers, and they told me that it is possable for your buds to get "too hard", and you can run a risk of getting mold.

I'm not saying this stuff will turn crap into gold, but if you have good genetics, this will definately enhance them, if used as directed.

Exactly right, go super light with it your first run, and maybe only give it to one plant. I also use it only once or twice per grow, and only at about 1/4 strength and still get great results from it. My first run with Gravity I gave it to only 1 plant and the difference in hardness was very dramatic.
I should mention that in my experience with Gravity, the effects don't really show up until your buds are curing, that's when they start to harden up. Don't be surprised if your nugs aren't super hard/dense after a few applications, it will happen. It's good stuff in moderation, and pretty cheap considering how much you use. I went thru a few grows on just a little sample bottle.

yeah I bought the little 8 oz bottle, with the last harvest of 6 plants, and the bottle is like it hadn't even been used yet...pacticly still full

I noticed the difference in the final 2 weeks, but I used it on a strain I had run for over 10 yrs...so it was pretty easy for me to see a change. Definately a great product IMO.

Latest posts

Back