diesel ryder and early girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jibba069

Reaction score
diesel ryder
jibba069 early girl
jibba069 early girl
jibba069 early girl
jibba069 these are the pictures of my first grow that I am doing now. Theres three diesel ryders in three one gallon pots. And an early girl that's 5 weeks into flowering. The diesel ryders are only four weeks old. One is pollinated from a male that was in a seperate room. Put them together for 3-4 days and then left the female by herself for two days for excess pollon to fall off. Sprayed the female down with water so she would not infect the other plants. Forgot two mention that I have a feamale ppp plant in there two she is only a foot tall. Gift cause cousin could not fit all his clones in his closet..

i was gunna buy those deislel ryders, let me know the crop size and the pros and cons id like to do a batch of them soon. also the time from st art to finish it took, i heard the lowryders only take 9weeks start to finish

will do. Still have about 5 weeks left on the diesel ryders. It says 8-10 weeks on the package. So gonna go at least till the ninth week.

The top on the early girl is leaning to the point where I have to prop it up with sticks. The diesel ryders are actually almost done. Will put up some new pictures when the lights come on tomorrow. Got six more started today.So that make ten for ten seeds popping up. So far one male and three females out of the last bunch..

jibba069 said:
The top on the early girl is leaning to the point where I have to prop it up with sticks. The diesel ryders are actually almost done. Will put up some new pictures when the lights come on tomorrow. Got six more started today.So that make ten for ten seeds popping up. So far one male and three females out of the last bunch..
Yes please put more pics of the Diesel Ryder up.;) I wanna see what they can do! There's only one other person I have found growing them and have a pic of it posted. After eight weeks he wasn't satified and neither was I. He said he's going to take it to 12 wks like LRx2. How's your's treat'n you when it comes to yield so far?

Latest posts

Back