Diesel Ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a MILF section???? SWEET!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana:

:postpicsworthless: lolololol

jibba069 said:
no not yet. Growing now about 5 more weeks till they can be chopped.
So you are growing Diesel Ryder! I'm interested in buying some beans but with it being so new I'm worried bout genetic flaws. I'll be watching your grow closely. They don't give a specific yield amount. Do you know?

On dr.chronic I thought that they said any where from 5 grams to I believe Like 30 or more. mine are only four weeks old from seed and they are alredy covered in trichomes on the bigger leaves and everything. Make sure if you get them you have something to cover the smell cause they stink bad.. But will let everyone know how they turn out.. I have pictures in my profile of them will put more up today..

D/Ryder

DR.JPG

DR1.jpg

How old are they hip?

Got some late starters that are just about beginning to show at

errrrrrrrrr

maybe a month old

If they are auto F they will be gaining heavy trich in a week to 10 days, the pics posted are 8 weeks, 1 more week and the advertisers/sellers say they are ready, forget that baloney, 12 weeks and your happy.

That's 8 weeks! I'm not impressed. So you just think it's more like a LRx2 when it comes to harvest time, 9-12 weeks?

Latest posts

Back