diet pills and mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well the time has come. at 5'5" and 205 lbs i am ashamed. i used to always be in great shape. now i can hardly tie my shoes withought breathing heavy because my belly is so big. my wife went to the doctor and got diet pills. im sure my spelling is wrong, but i think it has fentrimen in it. man this stuff makes me wired. i used to do coke when i was younger, this stuff is damn close to it. not really happy with the way it makes me feel as today is day 2. i hope the feeling diminishes after a week or so. anyway, i have some seriouse dank and yesterday i smoked in the afternoon and didnt really get "stoned". this is a bummer. i was hoping the mj would counteract the pills so i wouldnt feel so antsi. last night after the medicine wore off some i got good and high. i guess one good thing about it is i might conserve more mj. oh yeah, and lose this weight.
sorry if people get offended at this thread...i cant stand dieting, or hearing about it, but as you can see by my typing i am racing at 200 mph. anyway, just needed to share and blow off some steam. thanks for being here everyone. mp is the best.

please be careful and look into the side effects I think those pills can do damage...wouldnt it be easier to just walk with the wifey and cut back on fat & carbs? not trashing you really I am not skinny either just concerned about you dude!

2Dog said:
please be careful and look into the side effects I think those pills can do damage...wouldnt it be easier to just walk with the wifey and cut back on fat & carbs? not trashing you really I am not skinny either just concerned about you dude!
2 dog i agree. i hate taking pills. i just dont seem to have the energy. been getting so lazy. and the foods i have been eating are rediculouse. this is a last resort. i really need to lose about 30 lbs, but once i lose 10-15 i am done with the pills, and will eat better. i need a jump start. like i said i just started yesterday, i did some pushups and such, ganna do a little running tomm with my roomate. beign a stay at home dad is a good way to gain some weight, lol. i used to be so active as a welder. oh yeah, im sure all the beer i was drinking didnt help. yesterday for example i ate my pills, had an activia yogurt. couple hours later ate 2 hard boiled eggs. then i ate a normal size dinner. then before bed i had an orange and a egg again. thats a lot better than what i usually eat. this is really supressing my appitite, but i am being cautiouse making sure i eat even when im not hungry. thank you for the concern, but man oh man, i have never been this big, lol.

Those fiber 1 bars are a pretty good reasonably healthy option for a quick munch :). Fuji apples with a (small!) dab of peanut butter are good, too. We walk a lot as well, 2dog, I really enjoy it.

I have lost about 30 pounds in the last year...I do eat I just watch portions and try to make smart choices...like for instance an english muffin has way less calories than two pieces of toast. I like those fiot n trim yogurts, string cheese, grapes, strawberries are awesome, bananas, healthy granola bars, fat free pretzels not chips..sub sandwhich instead of burgers and fries..u will see a difference..I try to avoid lots of pasta and rice. also a healthy cereal is a great start to the day..if you restrict too much you wont keep it up. also try to up your fiber intake..it helps soooo much I eats lots of sprouts and buy the package of the healthy mixed greens its only like 3s ready to eat. good luck!!! oh and I really liek using iceberg lettuce as a bun...salt and peper thin steak wrap it in the lettuce and dip into low fat ranch...sooo good.

i eat even when im not hungry.

This may have been the start of it, loo.:laugh:

But good luck and I hope you reach your goal, but just besides dieting you also will need to change your lifestyle. Ie: snacking, eating while watching TV.ect,ect. I have two sisters that are always battling this affliction and it is one hard habit/lifestyle to change. Good luck and I hope you succeed:)

2Dog said:
I have lost about 30 pounds in the last year...I do eat I just watch portions and try to make smart choices...like for instance an english muffin has way less calories than two pieces of toast. I like those fiot n trim yogurts, string cheese, grapes, strawberries are awesome, bananas, healthy granola bars, fat free pretzels not chips..sub sandwhich instead of burgers and fries..u will see a difference..I try to avoid lots of pasta and rice. also a healthy cereal is a great start to the day..if you restrict too much you wont keep it up. also try to up your fiber intake..it helps soooo much I eats lots of sprouts and buy the package of the healthy mixed greens its only like 3s ready to eat. good luck!!! oh and I really liek using iceberg lettuce as a bun...salt and peper thin steak wrap it in the lettuce and dip into low fat ranch...sooo good.
lol, i hear ya. i think i created this thread as a cry for help in a way. like i said i hate taking pills, but geeze.....things are getting bad. im not saying i used to have a 6 pack, but i have had so many people comment on my weight. at first i told myself, "ah who cares, im happy", but then i took a look in the mirror naked, and was like, ***? at 5'5" i should be about 145 lbs, but i am muscular, so if i can get down to 170 ill be happy. 205 is not healthy. ganna eat a yogurt even though i am not hungry. smoking a bowl now...i hope it mellows me some. thanks for the good luck. think i might go for a walk with the mrs, and baby later. btw, with the antiness comes slight paronoya. i am such a procrastinator, lol. shoulda watched my weight from the get go. now its an uphill battle.

pcduck said:
This may have been the start of it, loo.:laugh:

But good luck and I hope you reach your goal, but just besides dieting you also will need to change your lifestyle. Ie: snacking, eating while watching TV.ect,ect. I have two sisters that are always battling this affliction and it is one hard habit/lifestyle to change. Good luck and I hope you succeed:)
thanks duck, as for the quote you put up it was explaining that on the pills i have no appitite, but for obviouse health reasons i force myself to eat healthy even though i am not hungry. i can see habits, funny thing is i dont each much sweets or chocolate, or chips and such. mcdonalds, and sandwitches, i live on that crap. i also will finish my plate even though i am full.....my parents taught me that, lol. backfired, lol.

Just say no to Mickey D:ciao:

Should help you tremendously:D

loola...I know what you mean about being in shape when fabricating. I've always been in good shape 6'2" 215 lb (No body fat)

Just being laid off over the winter 4 months, I to have noticed that my once flat stomach has gotten bigger than it has ever been in my life. I've been walking the dogs alot but michigan weather in Feb. is not always ideal walking weather.

I'm pulling for you bud!

yeah, but dirty burgers are great from mcdumpsters. I too could stand to loose a few, but like LF said, being in the great lakes region, its just easy for me to be lazy and eat unhealthly

Latest posts

Back