digital lighting systems??????? are they ne good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everybody. this is mp. calm down and smoke a bowl. please no profanity. i definitely kno it says that in the mp rules. thanx 4 the advice everybody. everyone has their own opinion and i think we should respect each others opinions. just edit your posts and be on your merry-juana way. peace luv and mp!!!!!!!

haha u guys are funny i have a 600 digital greenhouse from HTG and I am going to probably get another and run two in a future grow room I am going to setup simply because they're customer service is great and if i have any problems with my **** i know i won't be getting the run around. i placed a order this tuesday and had my items thursday.:)

i tried to delete my comments bud,what a waste of energy we are,

Motor City Madman said:
TCHASHOW I have the 400w digital from HTG. I upgraded to the cool tube reflector (a real good idea). It came in a plain box and all was in excellent condition (both bulbs,cool tube,ballast). The ballast is super quite, you only here a small cooling fan running. It has a really long bulb cord so you can keep the ballast well out of the grow area. I would recommend this light and HTG's services to anyone. They are great to work with. I hope this helps.

good luck
MCM

hey Motor City you have the "Digital Greenhouse 400 watt System" system from htgsuppy.com? how long have you owned the system for? any problems with the ballast? how much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? looking for a lighting system now that the w-rhino have sprouted.

I've read that digital ballasts, that have built in fans have a short life span. anyone have any experience or input on this? I read that htgsupply has good customer service but I think it would be best to avoid any hassle with returns, faulty equipment and that sort of thing.

Ive got 2 digital lights from htg a 400 and a 600 I like them both very well.So far I have only had a bad bulb,sent them a email with my order and within a few days I had my new bulb no questions asked even came with a free return shippinig label.
I will use them again as needed.I too have read about the fans going out,but I will cross that bridge when I get there.
Happy Growing :)

:woohoo::lama::bolt:

thanks ozman.. in need of some HID lighting. been researching and it looks like htg might be the solution...

LOL Yea I too researched and after a long and ardurious reasearch that was my choice no complaints here.

Happy Growing :watchplant:

:bump::aok::banana::bongin::bong1::48::bolt:

Zipp said:
hey Motor City you have the "Digital Greenhouse 400 watt System" system from htgsuppy.com? how long have you owned the system for? any problems with the ballast? how much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? looking for a lighting system now that the w-rhino have sprouted.

I've read that digital ballasts, that have built in fans have a short life span. anyone have any experience or input on this? I read that htgsupply has good customer service but I think it would be best to avoid any hassle with returns, faulty equipment and that sort of thing.

Lumateks have no fan and are completely quiet.

hey BuddyLuv.. I've looked into lumatek ballasts but I haven't found a better deal than the one offered at htg and they don't carry lumatek but the lumatek ballast seems to be a better ballast than the greenhouse one offered in the digital htg 400watt light system.

hmm.......... lumatecs may be totally quiet but I couldnt see any reason to spend an extra 200 bucks for a light,i can buy 2 lights from htg for the price of just 1 lumatec,it was a no brainer for me considering im a poor person trying to avoid the dealers and all lol.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I accept yours as well I wish you luck .
I live in peedunk indiana over 200 miles from the nearest grow shop so ordering is only option,now if I was independantly wealthy,and lived close to a hydro shop I prolly wouldve went with a lumatec Im sure they are a quality product.

Im not trying to bring anybody down or start a war but it is my opinion from my life cycle and experience.

happy growing all :):ccc::48::headbang2::bong::bolt:

Actually HTG does sell lumatek through their ebay store. They have good prices on them as well. And they are not 200 bucks more. I got my lumateks for about 36 bucks more then a digital greenhouse ballast. Replace the "xx" with "tt" on the links below.

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/600-watt-MH-HPS-Lumatek-Grow-Light-Air-Cooled-Kit-600w_W0QQitemZ400031755068QQihZ027QQcategoryZ42225QQcmdZViewItem

And no war needed I own two 1000w Digital Greenhouse ballasts and love them as well.

must have missed out. was told by HTG, they no longer carry Lumatek. oh well...

Latest posts

Back