dirtcheaplights on ebay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smot_poker

Marijuana Monster
Reaction score
I saw the user dirtcheaplights on ebay is selling, you guessed it, dirt cheap lights!:eek:

but as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. on further inspection, i found out that this is an ebay store for InsideSun which i have read has had a few discrepancies in customer service in the past. despite this, the ebay store has a 100% approval rating. not 99.4%, not 99.9%, 100% solid. this sparks some suspicion in my brain. nothing is perfect yet this store has a perfect record.

has anyone ordered from this store? i'd love to get the good deals that this guy is claiming to serve up piping hot, but i really, really do not want to get scammed like i did when i ordered mushy spores from sporebank.com (bad website. incredibly horrible.:hitchair:)

has anyone ordered from them? i tried to look up non-ebay reviews, but i couldn't find any...
hXXp://myworld.ebay.com/dirtcheaplights/[/URL]

yeah i been lookin on the 'list but idk, i'm just explorin the possibilitrees lol. that was a bad play on words. i don't even think it was one. pardon my incoherincy right now.... you know how it is.

i found a 600watt set up for 150 and i fruntucking wanted it baaaaad, but i didn't have the 150 that was required at the moment. i will keep looking aournd though, if i find something, sweetness, if not, i'm just looking to find an alternative. last resort will be htgsupply, 400 watt set up for 120 plus shipping whcih is good, but if i can find gooder that's evne gooder. lol sorry for the lil 3rd grader moment right there. it just felt right.

DO u by-chance live in SoCal?

I currently have, in my possession, a Hydro-Farm Warehouse catalog...

yea

naw man, i wish. i live in washington state.

is that like a wholesale catalog or something?

Latest posts

Back