DIY coffee can hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 days later....... just like magic.... more plants....... and look ma.... no dirt.:D
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Thanks THG....... it works well...... and can be built for under 10 bucks.

Cool--congratulations! Learning to clone is huge--you can keep favorite phenos going, you don't have to buy seeds, and you have females!

Seventeen days later...... 5 days in half strength nutes(GH)........ growth is unbelievable over an inch a day....... been every easy so far........ will be changing out water for 2nd time tomorrow and put them in the larger coffee cans with 3/4 strength nutes.
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

I moved the plant to the larger coffee pots...... I'm going to keep them there until they're ready to flower.... I also took a couple more clones..... I'm working on my timing now.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Last update to thread....... 23 days from cutting....... 16 inches tall...... stalk as big around as my finger.......:holysheep: I could put them into flower now. I'm going to top them and give them another week then I'll flip them and the tops will be the next two clones. I used tap water ph'd to 5.3 and GH nutes. This is my first attempt at hydro pot. I'm very happy with my results. Very very easy...... give it a try.:icon_smile:

BTW it blows away my dirt growing for size and speed.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

:ciao:Grower13 this is brilliant. I will use this DIY to root clones. Thanks alot!

Latest posts

Back