Dizzys Outdoor Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzy

Outdoors
Reaction score
well im starting late this year but i started a month earlier but something ate 6 sproutlings and 4 of them died, ive been growing for years and this year is by far the worst year of sproutling casualties, sense something was eating the last ones a toke precautions this time, ive got 4 sprouts right now 2 in the dirt that are about to sprout and have some seeds germinating in paper towels in zip lock baggys, Pics Coming In An Hour!!!!!!!

Going for a walk to my patch to get some pics brb

I got to get some batteries for my camera i got a few pic and a video working on a way to get that up

hears the sprouts 1 still needs to be planted the 1 in the white trey ............... on another note you see the 2 litter bottles that i cut in half so they will go over the sproutlings in the last pic their is the row of 3 plants and next to it only 1 on each side theirs a plant they should pop up in the next day or so

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

Around the grow site see the thorn bushs around it

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

See my little trap branch so i can see if anyone gose into my patch

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

360 standing outside the grow your see

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

im going to update every week so 6/10/08 will be the next update

Guerilla growing. Can't get enough of it! I'll be lookin forward to this. Good luck mate!

Looks like a decent spot to grow some bud. Looks like a sunny area. The soil doesn't look too promising, but I'm sure it will grow your plants nicely. Good job so far. I like the trip branch thing!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looks like a decent spot to grow some bud. Looks like a sunny area. The soil doesn't look too promising, but I'm sure it will grow your plants nicely. Good job so far. I like the trip branch thing!
yeah its a good spot gets sun most of the day the soil isnt all that bad i mixed some potting soil and compost and dug the holes 1 foot wide and about a foot and a half deep then filled the holes with mixed soil

nice job man, I'm thinking of this little spot for a bit of guerilla growing too!

The only thing is that it's too close to people and they'll definitely smell it once it starts smelling. How far is your spot?

its back in my woods a ways but yeah no ones going to find this grow they dont smell that outrageous from aout 5-10 yards is how far i could smell mine last year

Can't wait to see more. Make sure you update us if you can. Good growin and be safe!! Big Buds Big Buds Big Buds.........;)

Thanks buddy ill update alot more as they get bigger but for the first month im only going to update once a week, im about to go check on them in a couple mins tho

Bad news 1st good news 2nd
1st. Bad News one sprout is a goner fell over looked like it dryed out, and one is on the brink ( I think the causes is under watering its been hot high 80s low 90s sun almost all day yeah think i need to water them more)
2nd. Good News 2 are looking good getting taller and i can see leaves coming in, and ive got 3 new sprouts today and put 3 more seeds in the ground

thinking about quitting this grow i have 2 baby sprouts left 3 more died in between the time i checked on them yesterday and now it looks like their shriveling up and dieing anyone HELP PLEASE

I think they want more water. I've had a few casualties due to lack of water. I think that's the main risk seedlings face. That and high winds.

Latest posts

Back