Do you support norml?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown998

Reaction score
Norml is asking for your help. If you can afford to send them 10$ they will be able to purchase 125 tv adds if peaple send them 50$ they can get 625 adds
I think this is great peaple need to see more pro marijuana adds I'm tired of seeing all the weed bashing going on.
hxxp://www.norml.org/ change xx to tt

this with a couple months before the idea potus is spreading about mass mailing would be great together.it would be so huge they could not ignore it.at least thats what we hope for.which is absolutely an outrage,we should not have to hope for anything that we enjoy or helps our sick.

"we should not have to hope for anything that we enjoy or helps our sick".
I agree, but the problem is that, that is all peaple do sit around and hope we need alot more peaple like potus that are willing to stand up and and be a leader in this war, to end it. Do you think making a thread to help peaple with there letters would be a good idea? Cause ive wrote a few but non that are good enough to send. There are alot of smart peaple on this forum and all these letters will have a effect if they are smartly written. I want to be able to send a copy of my letter to bush himself and make him say dam what was i thinking.

I'm gonna donate $10 when i get my next Unemployment Check who knows maybe in the long run it will help make up for all the wasted tax dollars that have been taken out of my pay checks.

Latest posts

Back