Do you top your outdoor photoperiod plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve seen a few of your posts and it looks like you will have more plants than you first thought you would. And you getting a grow room how nice. I make due with two small tents and growing the legal 4 plant limit outside in the summer well I’ve got extras that I don’t count hidden around
Yes Im waiting on legalization but this winter planning on doing a 10 by 10 room to start indoors off again been IDK 6-7 years since I've soon indoors the led is gonna be a new challenge when I was doing indoors until I stopped hps was the go to I wanna try some led tho heard lots of good stuff about them and the light spectrum they can adjust around. Have a good night sub I'm gonna finish this glass of wine and go to bed ✌❤✌

She growin’

537413B5-94BB-4023-8B97-04CE52F2D60D.jpeg

I have done both ways. I prefer to not top with today's strains. The bag seeds we had in the 80s needed help bushing out. In gorilla grow not topping then seems like I don't have to s to ake them. If they look like your plants I'd leave them alone.

Beautiful plant. Looks like it's getting everything it needs. I look at the big outdoor plants and I can't grow in town. To be riding the bus and growing transporting plants with just a backpack and mine may be behind some but in the end I'm happy with the results. I wouldn't mind trying that one. Early finish and big.

Surely will!
We have been having some strong thunderstorms the past couple nights which is very unusual this time of year.
Now I gotta mow the yard again.
😔

On closer inspection, I lost some branches. But, I’m hanging them and will dry trim them later. The buds are super small but I guess still worth harvesting?

IMG_8351.jpeg

Do I need to harvest this tree all at once, or can’t I take a few colas at a time over a few weeks? It’s getting ready and I don’t want to get too greedy and risk bud rot, etc.

IMG_8415.jpeg

Latest posts

Back