Does anyone here grow in coco coir???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRISHMAN1972

Reaction score
I have 4 grows under my belt(still a noob) and with the help of a friend i have gained much needed experience in the last year........Went from using Miracle Grow to about 12 different nutes for vegging and flowering. I have used coco for the last 3 grows and dont really see anyone else growing in coco.....I use the Advanced nutes line w/ Monkey Juice as my base and just harvested 2 Strawberry Diesels and 1 Sweet Storm........the results and weight are amazing!!!!! My buds are mostly top colas w/ little popcorn buds and very easy to manicure......Does anyone else know of a link or a place where peeps grow in coco so I can share my strengths and weaknesses????

hey i recently purchased the HTG Grow room with lights, and coco coir and monkey juice nutes with other stuff. i set up my tent and lights and everythign is workign great, i have yet to use the nutes but will anyday now. i am groing in soil but i am going to transplant into the 3 gallon bags with coco coir. how much did u use when u fed you plants? the back of the bottles give instructions for hydro applications. i have a total of 4 1 litere bottles. (both A&B) any advice would be great! i have about 6 white widow and 3 blue mystic/unkown cross strain. hopfully my results will mirror yours thanks in advance!!

hey docfish...dont you growing that? the coco buckets? Im going to next fall..I all ready Have my soil for this year..but deff..going massproduccer next fall..

4u2 yeah im totally convincted. these buckets are insane ive always had to balance some kind of problem. this is my 2nd grow, 1st good genetic though. made 5 layer bucket with various organics & boomin' my only problem is under watering. once you figure out consumption its crazy. im giving per plant on ave just under 1/2 GAL every two days! oppossed to 1/2 gal wk in soil. roots are starting to pop out of soil.

I am growing one plant in a coco bucket after reading MassProducer thread on the subject. MassProducer's thread is a must read if you are growing in coco for the first time.

Latest posts

Back