Does my plant look healthy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazeMan101

Reaction score
The first couple pictures are of the Randy Candy. I got them as freebees from the doc. Only one girl growing. She is small but quickly starting to produce buds.

The next ones are of mandala's kalichakra. She is looking a little droopy. No real budding yet. Also, you can kind of see in the pictures that there are spots at the ends of the leaves that are yellow. What could this be?

The last shots are of a plant grown from a bagseed. Tons of these tiny buds cover the plant. Its looking pretty good considering I cut off way to many leaves and it was in shock for the last couple of days.

DSC02741.JPG

DSC02743.JPG

DSC02745.JPG

DSC02747.JPG

DSC02748.JPG

DSC02749.JPG

DSC02750.JPG

DSC02753.JPG

DSC02754.JPG

DSC02755.JPG

Healthy for the most part, the yellow one though, check ur ph and what not, make sure ur not feeding to much of something or just feeding to much at all. i can see in the one pic the waters all the way to the top in the container. is your pump setup working the right way?

hi hazeman i agree with ktown on this but imho they are sat in too much water unless you are doing flood and drain that is.

anyway get some of that water out of the tray and water just enough to feed each day and they will start to flourish.

the yellow spotting is due to being sat in water they are in effect starting to rot.

also they look stunted also because of overwatering man.

pkj

I guess the system is flood and drain. Is that the same as eb and flow? Right now I have the system set up to watering for 1 hour on, for every 2 hours off. I thought this was the best schedule to get the plant to flourish. I used to have it watering much less, but I had a post a little while back when I asked how much to water, and a couple responses said this was the best watering cycle. I dont know, I was thinking it could have been overwatering too, but the other 2 plants seem to be doing ok. I wouldnt think it would be a ph problem cause the ph always floats around 5.5 and 6.5. The only nutes Im using are dynabloom 2 parts formula. Maybe the plants isn't getting enough of the right things. Nitrogen?

hi hazeman yeh flood and drain same as ebb and flood.a simple way to check if overwatering is if the other 2 that are flourishing are bigger plants then its overwatering as bigger plants need more water and the exact opposite on smaller plants aka need less watering.

if other 2 plants are same size id just back off a little on watering and take it from there doode,

pkj

Latest posts

Back