Does THC, CBN/CBD Continue to Break Down Over Time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBFan said:
Hey there Snax (He Who Writes Interesting Threads)!

Always enjoy reading your posts. I keep checking on this thread to see if there is any new info or opinions on the original question you posed- Does THC, CBN/CBD Continue to Break Down Over Time? It's a topic of particular interest to me.

Apart from what we already know about heat, light, and oxygen and their effects on THC, I learned about storage containers, BPA, and pregnancy. :eek:

Have you formed any opinions about your original question based on the replies you've gotten? The only thing I've gotten out of this is that we shouldn't store babies in containers made with BPA in the second drawer of the fridge and deprive them of heat, light, and oxygen and avoid having glass jars thrown at us while Stoney's having fun in the shower! :holysheep:

Did I miss anything?

I think u nailed it...sorry about all my baby talk guys watch out for flying bottles...:p

BBFan said:
Hey there Snax (He Who Writes Interesting Threads)!

Always enjoy reading your posts. I keep checking on this thread to see if there is any new info or opinions on the original question you posed- Does THC, CBN/CBD Continue to Break Down Over Time? It's a topic of particular interest to me.

Apart from what we already know about heat, light, and oxygen and their effects on THC, I learned about storage containers, BPA, and pregnancy. :eek:

Have you formed any opinions about your original question based on the replies you've gotten? The only thing I've gotten out of this is that we shouldn't store babies in containers made with BPA in the second drawer of the fridge and deprive them of heat, light, and oxygen and avoid having glass jars thrown at us while Stoney's having fun in the shower! :holysheep:

Did I miss anything?
:rofl: :laugh: Now that's funny! Thanx for the laughs, Snax peed a little!:eek: And I do apologize for being such a tangent gypsie, I've got a soft spot for 2Dog and all the lovely ladies of MP and, as I've previously mentioned, I am a bear of little brain so I am easily distracted. It's poor etiquette though, and I will try to mind my P's and Q's in the future.

As far as what I've taken away from this thread regarding my original question, I feel pretty confident in what the gurus said (as always :) ); that oxygen, light, and heat all act reductively upon the psychoactive compounds in the bud over the long term. This certainly "rings" true, huh? It would be interesting to apply these notions to rigid controls to test them. Maybe, storing several specimens in oxygen-purged, nitrogen (argon? helium?) charged vessels, some exposed to light, some to heat, some in the dark, etc. Maybe I'll do that, hmmmm....

Thanx to all for your input (and patience)...

~Snax (He Who Is Slightly Abashed)

Latest posts

Back