Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any footage of you flying these great little machines you build on the Youtube that Does NOT give your identity away? I would like to see. I have been following this hobby in general for many years and never jumped the gun and invested in any of it. At least not yet. Came really close to buying a RC gas powered boat one time But I Know flying is way way more complicated that moving a little boat around a cove somewhere.

I was into Rockets for awhile. First one I built I improvised the parachute a little. Making it better so I thought. It took off and went really high, parachute popped and it floated in the upper wind current - - Never did find that mitch - - From then on I always improvised my parachutes into flags, or poked lots of holes in them. Much easier to find and they never floated to the next county.

I was into Rockets for awhile. First one I built I improvised the parachute a little. Making it better so I thought. It took off and went really high, parachute popped and it floated in the upper wind current - - Never did find that mitch - - From then on I always improvised my parachutes into flags, or poked lots of holes in them. Much easier to find and they never floated to the next county.
We gave up on launching rockets and used the motors to make chasers on the ground....................

Down in the basement this morning. Sister’s funeral is today, her soul belonged to Christ. I’ve made my peace, I’m sure the emotions of the funeral will bring a few tears anyway.

Covering the wing this morning. Top base color and bottom checker pattern is on. Finishing an aileron, then will install the ailerons. Next is a matching sunburst pattern on the top to match the tail surfaces. She’s going to be a fine looking lady soon. I’ll find a picture when she wore Army clothes. The uniform can sure hide a nice figure😍

Attachments

• 11675AF7-F2FF-4796-8BFF-5353069335A5.jpeg
    11675AF7-F2FF-4796-8BFF-5353069335A5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0613D58C-70E8-4B57-9C0C-C4AE9AC85060.jpeg
    0613D58C-70E8-4B57-9C0C-C4AE9AC85060.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AF45B6C6-CCD0-47B2-8369-C414D54E05EE.jpeg
    AF45B6C6-CCD0-47B2-8369-C414D54E05EE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
All my rockets floated into trees or never found them.

Is there any footage of you flying these great little machines you build on the Youtube that Does NOT give your identity away? I would like to see. I have been following this hobby in general for many years and never jumped the gun and invested in any of it. At least not yet. Came really close to buying a RC gas powered boat one time But I Know flying is way way more complicated that moving a little boat around a cove somewhere.
I don’t take many videos. They take up so much room in the air, that it’s hard to actually see the plane on the video. The planes are harder vs a car or boat, a good thing to do is learn the basics of aircraft and the physics of flight. The models actually perform like a real aircraft. Some are forgiving of mistakes and easy to fly. Some are very unforgiving and will snap into a spin in a heartbeat if flown incorrectly.
I have a few electric boats, and I bought a gas powered buggy a while back. 34 pounds, 35cc engine. You would t want to hit yourself in the legs with it 😀

Sorry to hear about your sister. Sending well wishes your way.

Thanks for the words.
We slapping stripes on this morning. Probably finish the rebuild today. 25 mph gusts so likely won’t fly it unless it calms down at sunset.

Attachments

• 6A7087C4-ECC1-4746-AACB-318FEDE9AD93.jpeg
    6A7087C4-ECC1-4746-AACB-318FEDE9AD93.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back