Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a lot of pics but went through a period of drama and I deleted pretty much everything several years ago. This thread is all that’s left
I started in 2016, right here at MP. And a couple really great growers and people took me under their wings. Showed me the ropes.

Dropped 10 Saginaw Valley Skunk Tall x Short. Saginaw skunk from Barefrog, crossed by Argo.

now there is a serious lover of the ganja , the Frog has some excellent strandivars

hope you find something that resembles the RKS

We had a pine tree or Christmas tree back around 82 to 84 I would love to have, big buds. Then the skunk started coming in, was some nice stuff too. My next grow will be a skunk breeding project, I know of some looking for a good stinky skunk and I hope I find it.

Yeehaw we got five out of five sprouted on the Cherry OG x GDP
They went into jiffy pucks this morning. Tossed a couple screw in led lights for now. Couldn’t find 6 inch ducting local so Amazon it is. Will come tomorrow.
I’ll set up the filter and light fixture Tuesday. Building a shelf for a smaller tent to veg the plants in later so I can get a tighter rotation going vs a single tent.
I went into the crawl space, and I’ll be able to easily run the exhaust out of the basement into the crawl space. I could use the heat in the winter but summer time I’ll send it outside.

Yeehaw we got five out of five sprouted on the Cherry OG x GDP
They went into jiffy pucks this morning. Tossed a couple screw in led lights for now. Couldn’t find 6 inch ducting local so Amazon it is. Will come tomorrow.
I’ll set up the filter and light fixture Tuesday. Building a shelf for a smaller tent to veg the plants in later so I can get a tighter rotation going vs a single tent.
I went into the crawl space, and I’ll be able to easily run the exhaust out of the basement into the crawl space. I could use the heat in the winter but summer time I’ll send it outside.
Morning yarddog Give them hell. Have a beautiful day.🙂🍿

Yehaw let’s go

Attachments

• C120F776-9FD7-4591-AB65-456A9284BF77.jpeg
    C120F776-9FD7-4591-AB65-456A9284BF77.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Alrighty. 8 above soil, I installed the cool tube light fixture and 6 inch centrifugal fan. Bought the wrong adapter so couldn’t hook the carbon filter up but it’s not needed yet. Plumbed the ducting out into my workshop for now. Will be a pleasant change from 58-64 degrees in the winter. In the warmer months I’ll plumb the exhaust into the crawl space and out to a foundation vent.
Running a 1000 watt digital ballast system, put a MH bulb in and turned the ballast output down to 50%. Been monitoring the temps, shooting for upper 70’s to low 80’s. Adjusting the fan speed as needed. We are fixing to start rolling along, will mix a gallon of water up in a few days with a diluted mixture of veg nutrients.
Last grow was with city water. This time I have well water and I have a very high iron content due to the soil and rock formations. Will be interested in seeing how it affects the grow.

Growing along. Still getting set up. Forgot about pots so waiting for them to arrive in the mail. Turned the light up to 75% from 50% yesterday. Temps up to 85 now. Gotta keep these seedlings from stretching too much. Going to mix the nutes a little stronger next time. Need a little more color on the leaves.

Attachments

• 355FEF52-1042-4CAF-99F0-43CA00E07B7C.jpeg
    355FEF52-1042-4CAF-99F0-43CA00E07B7C.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Ordered a tent to veg in, and order some more 6 inch ductwork to be able to vent outside of my basement. We are slowly getting this grow together. Dropped four seeds into water, expect him to pop today and plant. I got four auto plants from Carty.

Latest posts

Back