Don't you wish you lived in colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You know you want it?

• resent it

• want to come love it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
y'all take rules pretty seriously for cannabis advocates. the box is the punishment not the system silly. Live outside it. this is uncomfortable. I'm done with this site.
peace

As I asked in yur last post,,why are you still here ifen ya dont like this forum and our rules?

Greivel4survival said:
y'all take rules pretty seriously for cannabis advocates. the box is the punishment not the system silly. Live outside it. this is uncomfortable. I'm done with this site.
peace

:ciao:

As my Buddy Backswood would say...

Happy trails pilgram

what is up with the spammers today!? ive OD on spammers for today

Greivel4survival said:
lol. who thought 400 and oz was good? that's hilarious. It's been 150 or less for at least years. unless you're refering to 400 Cordoba or something. The quality of bud is definitely better, and certain classic landrace strains (Himalayan gold for example) do way better here than any where else in the country. The ocean is awesome I will admit...but we get more sun than Cali. Also, I have smoked buds from california, they do not compare, washington on the other hand...seatle yum yums I must say, but, alas too many hipsters.

Seriously, if you don't believe me, come smoke some time, I invite you.

Also I feel that in twenty years this place is far less likely to be completely underwater than either seattle or california. Just saying. Plus you know, mountains are pretty fun too, you can follow a river forever, the air is far less polluted, there are less people, etc, etc. We like nature a lot more here. This is the caviot of being landlocked: natural culture takes place (usually) of human culture. Also our ladies are the healthiest and sexiest on average in the country, of both of my favourite species.

Another fool.
CO does not get more sun then Cali..haha. Sayin; landrace strains do better there then anywhere is just plain ignorant. I guess you have never been in NorCal.
To say that Cali herb is not good is another stupid statement. Where do you think all the breeding is being done? What a fool.

DrFever said:
IMO i would rather be in europe Hamburg / Berlin where you can openly smoke hell right in front of a police station if you like lol
can you do this in Col / washington ???? lmao
I am sorry but i think the states are 20 years behind times even
presently where i reside police will tolerate up to 30 grams for personal use they may fine you / and take away but its to there discretion.
You here all this washington, col a med state was it not just a little while ago Cali was to ???? but appears FBI , DEA sure shut them down in a heartbeat so i think until FEDERAL LAW is changed grow and do your thing at your own risk. all this c r a p is to buy votes thats it cause if you think you can do this legit i dare you to call FBI / DEA give them your address tell them your growing and see what happens

Several states with legal medical marijuana have received letters from their respective United States Attorney's offices explaining that marijuana is a Schedule I substance and that the federal government considers growing, distribution, or possession of marijuana to be a federal crime regardless of the state laws. These letters have caused some states to delay or alter implementation of their medical marijuana programs.

Why is it that folks that live elsewhere think they know about States laws??
Makes me Ill.
EU is better??? haha. The 'Dam is played out and has been for quite a while friend.
So you are happy with being able to possess 30 grams huh? They still take it from you too? That's cool? I think not.
I can legally possess 12 lb's and have got pulled over with 8 lb's, showed CHP my paperwork, and off I went, with my Weed and no ticket. This was last summer.
I have had the local Sheriffs go through my outdoor garden, 52 Trees in full bloom, and all they had to say was "WOW" those are great plants. No ticket, no nothing. The crop went to full harvest.
Let's look at Dispensaries.
There are 1000's of dispensaries in my State alone. All operating today. The biggest one in the State has had it's own National TV Show. How come they are still operating??? Oh Ya, A Federal Court has allowed them to stay open.

Asking us to call the Cops on ourselves, what a Jerk. You should be slapped.
Federal agencies do not get involved in Medical grows at all. Those daze are over son.
I have had enough of you sir and your ** claims of what you say you can yield and what you know, which I find laughable.

Yeah,,stop talken crap about my Country Doc. I take offence. Ya dont here me slammen Peeps home.:chuck:

hey NCH---nice to see you---12 lb dry rec is nice---mine is only 6---gonna have a word with my physician when it's time to re-up---:D

orangesunshine said:
hey NCH---nice to see you---12 lb dry rec is nice---mine is only 6---gonna have a word with my physician when it's time to re-up---:D

I am a operating collective, so I have different paperwork for my business.

Latest posts

Back