Dope Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerrorAP2

You're so cool, Brewster!
Reaction score
I just ordered some seeds from their website. They are called Short Stuff and are (apparently) an Auto Flowering type. I know the common type to use it Lowryder, Lowryder2, or other variant. Has anyone used this strain before? I'm pretty excited right now. :)

Here is some information:

Dope-seeds new release (Auto Flowering Strain) Short stuff:

Genetics: William’s Wonder / Northern Lights No. 2 / Mexican Ruderalis
Harvest Date: 2 months from sowing.
Flowering Period: 5 weeks
No of Seeds Per Packet: 10
Characteristics: Small, hardy, auto flowering strain
Yield: 14-36g per plant

A new auto-flowering strain developed by our growers in the Netherlands and at half the price of original Lowryder it offers great value
Passing directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, Short Stuff altogether does away with the vegetative growth stage, in a process called auto-flowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering (males at about day 17, females at day 20). As a result, it is the quickest, most compact, and most discrete plant available.

This is not a huge commercial strain but a great alternative to traditional strains with many new advantages.

:watchplant: Never heard of it, but Ive always wanted to try Williams Wonder. I have smoked a lot of hydro Northern Lights. Never had Mexican Ruderalis. This cross looks promising. Do a grow journal and smoke report and I promise you I will read it.

:48:

That's the plan :)

I guess there are always Guinea Pigs when it comes to this type of thing. I'm just really excited. I think the only thing left to order before I start my journal, is my grow tent.

There seems to be a never ending supply of new seeds to try. Pretty exciting. It's a good thing there a lot of us to do experiments. You just never know when you may run across the "perfect" strain for you. Good luck!

I always enjoy the X factor of growing bag seed, You never know what its going to be like. Enjoy the grow, its a mystery.

Bag seeds nice but you have no idea what to expect! I like doing premium seeds because you know that your results depend completely on you and not the beans.

I have some more good news! One of my friends and employees at work is giving me some Purple Kush seeds tomorrow:dancing:

Latest posts

Back