Dr Chronics' Freebies for Next Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Hi..next weeks freebies may include the following beans

Shiva twista Randy candy

kopites LSD f2

organic herbalist slyder F2

sataiva seed banks sweet sativa special- If he posts his freebies every week i'll update every week:D.

just curious how you know what they give out for freebies? I have ordered from the doc a few times and never got any freebies. Do they only do it to random orders or is everyone supossed to get them?

I never asked and when I got my first order of kalichakra today it came with 10 randy candy...to bad there sativas and meant for outdoors. I wanna pop one of these jammys in my hydro kit.

HazeMan101 said:
I never asked and when I got my first order of kalichakra today it came with 10 randy candy...to bad there sativas and meant for outdoors. I wanna pop one of these jammys in my hydro kit.
They are sat dom but if you look on the pack the flowering time is only 60-65 days:D. I've got some too and i'm going to grow them inside.

Ive never ordered from a seedbank online.. but $30 us for 10 beans of some of these strains sounds sweet... whats randy candy.. can you link me to that strain page??

RatherBBurnin said:
Ive never ordered from a seedbank online.. but $30 us for 10 beans of some of these strains sounds sweet... whats randy candy.. can you link me to that strain page??
It's exclusively a freebie. I don't think it's for sale.

RatherBBurnin said:
BBp pm me please :)
Sorry, RatherB but there isn't a link to pm. It's not for sale. The doc just gives it out as a freebie. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

sweetness. On friday I put an order in the mail for 2 sets of seeds! They'll probably get the order mid this week :).

Man isnt that weird. You guys order from the doc and he sends you free beans, i order seeds from the doc and he only sends me half of what i paid for. i.e i orderd 4 different seeds and have only gotten 2 so far.

Ha, funny right after i made that post my mail man showed up with a letter from the UK. Inside were my seeds of course and a letter saying "For security reasons we had to send them in 2 different letters, ect.." So my bad on bagging on the doc. Cus im happy i got my White widow, white berry, blue berry, and spoetnik #1 no more damn bag seeds!

Hi..next weeks freebies may include the following beans​

Shiva twista Randy candy all gone

kopites LSD f2 all gone

organic herbalist slyder F2
rasta.bmp

organic herbalist bubba kush all gone

sataiva seed banks sweet sativa special all gone

Heaths NL X G13/ww all gone

Lunas AK 97 (ak47 x sk )

uberhausen blaculan ( Black domina x jack herer ) x romulan all gone

Lunas King Kong all gone

Stjanis niagra x shiva x millennium all gone

needles memorial beans
rasta.bmp

breeders collection mixed bag

Stjanis endless sky f2 all gone

Stjanis JJ Gold all gone

heaths black rose fems all gone

UKPlayer Herijuanna F2s all gone

So whats the deal??

those seeds are already all gone, before the promotion??

The Doc is kinda spent with his freebies. I have order 5 times from him and have gotten them twice. I ask request them as well as am a member there. Not a huge selling point IME.

DLtoker said:
The Doc is kinda spent with his freebies. I have order 5 times from him and have gotten them twice. I ask request them as well as am a member there. Not a huge selling point IME.
Sorry to hear that DL:(. I've got all my orders. Freebies almost every time, everytime on the ones I requested. I often hear this though, some people having terrible luck with the doc and some having great luck. Who do you use now?

Sorry, should have been more specific... Every order has always come through without an issue. The freebies have only been included twice though. I still use The Doc, I just think the advertising he does with freebies is mostly bologna. ;)

His selection is unbeatable and you can use gift credit cards which makes the whole process much faster.

Latest posts

Back