Dreaming of your grow???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MergeLeft

I feel better already!
Reaction score
Since I started growing in April, I keep dreaming about the plants!

Last night, my dad (dead for 10 years) was coming over and I was trying to hide them on a windowsill, in the oven, yadda yadda. He really wasn't that hardcore & if he were alive I don't think he'd care, but once when I was still in HS I woke up because of a large cracking noise- my dad broke my little brother's new 24" bong which he found in the latter's car- over his head :hitchair: lol still when I remember that.

Have your plants or your mj habit invaded your dreams?

I haven't even started my grow.

im still waiting on seeds and equipment.

I can't sleep at night in anticipation of starting my own grow.

Isn't it amazing, whenyou look back in life, that some of the
things that happens you think are bad at the time, are infact
great, and what makes life interesting..

Yup, one time I was trying to hide one of my plants from my grandma... It was more of a nightmare than a dream... :(

lol guys yes! yes they do affect my dreams! one time my plants were growing right near my bed which made sleeping a pain when the light came on at 6am, but i once dreamt i was just having a conversation with them and just as the police bust in on me and my plants 'chatting' i woke up to the ballast firing up.. shocked me enough i almost felt like saying "guys? you ok?" lmao :rofl:

I was at Drastons' sleeping in his bedroom and was woken by the sound of someone weedeating. I was in this dazed stupor of being half awake and half asleep and I saw someone walking down the driveway towards the front door and I thought it was DEA. I gasped and sat up and looked at the closet and then waited for someone else to answer the door.... It turned out to be just a friend..lol.

TheStickyIcky said:
I was at Drastons' sleeping in his bedroom and was woken by the sound of someone weedeating. I was in this dazed stupor of being half awake and half asleep and I saw someone walking down the driveway towards the front door and I thought it was DEA. lol.

When I first read this, I thought for a minute you meant the DEA were out there using the "weedeater" on your plants :evil: sounds like something they would do.

the_riz said:
lol but i once dreamt i was just having a conversation with them and just as the police bust in on me and my plants 'chatting' i woke up to the ballast firing up.. shocked me enough i almost felt like saying "guys? you ok?" lmao :rofl:

What I want to know, is what were you chatting about with them in the dream: "Grow faster!" "Bigger buds!"

Scarier still...did they talk back? :ignore:

Draston said:
Yup, one time I was trying to hide one of my plants from my grandma... It was more of a nightmare than a dream... :(

I can see her now....:angrywife:

MrPuffAlot said:
Isn't it amazing, whenyou look back in life, that some of the
things that happens you think are bad at the time, are infact
great, and what makes life interesting..

That's exactly how I feel about that bong over my brother's head- he grew up to be an insufferable jerk- my dad should have hit him harder lol :D

Last night I had a dream about putting out some jalapeno plants in my garden that I need to do in the next couple of days. Then I just went crazy and added a few more vegetables that I didn't have and got really dirty. And I was sleepy and all I could think of is that I was going to have to take ANOTHER bath before I could go to bed.

lol MergeLeft, It wasnt the kind of dream where i was completely concious of what was going on, almost felt like a half asleep morning dream,

It weirded me out though, how my dream almost climaxed to the point where the ballast switched on just as the police bust in, which makes you wonder in how much of a small space of time can a lifetime in your head take place?

I woke up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago, for some reason thinking my light had broke away from its hook..and smashed in my room, causing a fire.. only to run to the room in a cold sweat to find everything going normal... i replace the hook the day tho.. with like the biggest insane hook i could fine... making sure i didnt have some ESP ish..

haha, i have dreams about them and marijuana all the time, no joke.

i had a dream last night that my friend used some of my marijuana to make it into pill form, they turned out green with a "M" on them. haha. they were pretty good actually.

only thing is, i enjoy smoking, so taking a pill would...not be as fun =\ haha, but yeah

~Burn One~
Dewayne

haha, RatherBBurnin, you aint lying, premonitions happen! i don't blame you, i've had a few self experiences and other things that would make you think iwa s crazy if i tried to explain, so i wont haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

RatherBBurnin said:
I woke up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago, for some reason thinking my light had broke away from its hook..and smashed in my room, causing a fire.. only to run to the room in a cold sweat to find everything going normal... i replace the hook the day tho.. with like the biggest insane hook i could fine... making sure i didnt have some ESP ish..

Once I had a night of insane dreams about trying to hide my sibs and my corgi under a couch because tornadoes were everywhere (in OC haha) woke up and turned on TV and the damn things were on a rampage in the midwest...

That hook RatherBBurnin- sumthin like this?

ahook.jpg

ahook2.jpg

Dewayne said:
haha, i have dreams about them and marijuana all the time, no joke.

i had a dream last night that my friend used some of my marijuana to make it into pill form, they turned out green with a "M" on them. haha. they were pretty good actually....

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I dreamt my retarded roomate had hidden our stash in the garden shed with a leaky roof... I went to bring it back in the dream house and the baggy was filled with nasty smelling green ooze, woke up & had to hit the pipe to get over the trauma.

i alwas dream about my plant ecspiacailly when harvest is comin to town!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back