Drippy thing for finishing OD beauties...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effdecaf

\home\Usertitle\growmore
Reaction score
Built this to drip some solution on the girls as they finish and turn purple.
Should be pretty acidic with this mix, coupled with the low temps should shock 'em real good :D :cool:

The tums bottle 3/4 full lasted about 2 days getting clogged all the time bc of the cold lol

dripper.jpg

h'mmmm :confused2:

are you orange'ing up your buds...lol?

lol what a dangler... hey check this out, wont say what im using or doing it for just wanna get people wondering... lol just kidding, although with this little tidbit of info and lack of other info i am very interested in what your doing and the results lol...

root shots? :p I think the boys call it spiking the soil. red bull gives you wings don't ya know? :D

:48:

oh yeah im dripping orange extract, sugars, silica, and pk. then gonna flush water for a few days. lol i had a pic of the thing in action but I cant find it right now... how was that suspense? LOL

Heres a pic of it in action to show ya'll its drippy awesomeness lol. Put a diff tip on it and its easier to control and drip longer. Maybe next week we'll flush with water and let em rest erm dry. There was 2 girl scout cookies cloned from an infirmary patient, and they were clouded by some corn stalks, hence theyre diminuative stature.

drip.jpg

drip1.jpg

so whats this solution your dripping do to the plant? flavor booster?

sunakard2000 said:
so whats this solution your dripping do to the plant? flavor booster?

:yeahthat: I cannot understand what possible benefit this could have?

Latest posts

Back