Drug test coming up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie

Reaction score
I have a drug test coming up this week. The last time I somked was 9 days ago. The drug test could be anywhere from Tuesday through Saturday Jan 19th - Jan 23. I weigh 115 pounds, I'm 16, and I exercise alot.

I know to piss midstream, and to drink lots of water.

What are my odds coming into this drugtest and passing? If they aren't so good any tips that could help me pass this drug test would be greatly aprieciated. The outcome of this drug test could very well mean jail time, or no jail time.

No soap box here but.... 16 are you allowed here. So the 10k question, how much you smoked prior to the last matters. Your size and metabosim is on your side.

todoobie said:
No soap box here but.... 16 are you allowed here. So the 10k question, how much you smoked prior to the last matters. Your size and metabosim is on your side.

He means you are not allowed to be on here yet being that you are 16, little bro. My advice is good luck and come back when you are of age.

cranberry juice...

i thought 18 was the minumum age for this site, maybe im wrong? damn this is an old post....did you pass?

Latest posts

Back